Your Dream - Post Here For Record Purposes

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's keep a record of our dreams here. I'll start. Last night I dreamed I bought Star Anise from a nearby sari-sari store. My wife forgot to buy the other day, maybe that's why I dreamed about i

I dreamed I bought books from Lazada. Lots of books. Paper and cover were of low quality, print was smudgy, smell was terrible. I love the smell of new books but the book from Lazada smelled like it c

Posted Images

• Members

I dreamed that my family went to the moon on a space tourism package. It was off season, basically we had the whole trip to ourselves. There was a theater on the moon showing moon stuff, we skipped that part and went straight to the crater tour where we got moon rocks. I bought a souvenir umbrella from the souvenir shop and left my ticket stub, I went back for the ticket stub, I wanted it as a remembrance of our trip. My husband and two kids.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Last night I was part of an Elon Musk team that went to another country for  business talks. The team was with Musk having breakfast. I decided to head back to rooms to poop. Since Musks room was nearer I used his toilet. Amazingly he was needing to go to toilet too! So we had to swap rooms! He was not disappointed at all. And we laughed and talked until lunch time. What a dream! Musk told me he couldn’t find his favorite belt, given by a president many many years ago.

Edited by Mars
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I dreamt I was backing out of a parking lot. I set the gear on reverse and slowly press on the gas but the car does not move back.  I continue stepping on the gas and can feel and hear the engine roaring and tires spinning and screeching but can't make any progress pulling back out and instead the car just slowly inches forward .