How Different or Similar Are You From Your Internet Persona? Which is the Real You?

• Spice changed the title to How Different or Similar Are You From Your Internet Persona?
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like most forum members here, my online personality is very different from my real world self. The internet gives us some sort freedom to be what we want.   

Are you different from what you are online and what you are in real life? Which is the real you?

In here, I have more freedom because anonymity. 

• Do Better changed the title to How Different or Similar Are You From Your Internet Persona? Which is the Real You?
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

There are things, vibrations, tone of voice that cannot be expressed in this medium.

That is why it is important to meet in person.

The altruism, the goodness, the almost angelic saintly personalities cannot be felt online.

• Like 3
  • Members
On 1/9/2021 at 3:47 AM, glyr said:

In here, I have more freedom because anonymity. 

I agree with this. I'm more open online because of anonymity. In person, I am probably the biggest introvert you'll ever meet. 

Part of my maldita and suplada personality shows online though. Sometimes, you just need to be straightforward or you end up wasting time. 

• Like 1
  • Members

To some extent halos parehas lang din ako sa online.I am using my OLself as a medium not to hide(except my face hehe), but to be more vocal and in the process learn and share the experience in the real me.

Edited by Journeyman6
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...