• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

• Members

"THANK YOU"

For me, I didn't considered our meetup a coincidence. I know we meet for a very special reason. "Clueless" But whatever it is, I'm glad and thankful that I have you as my friend.  Thank you so much for your care, kindness, and for being such an amazing friend and thank you for being you. Thank you for the moments of silence we share together, where words don’t need to be said, but we know we are in it together. I will never forget everything that you have done for me in this world. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

You and I are not romantically linked.. but we do share a common bond.

I cannot reach you now. But i do hope you find what you are looking for. I do hope you emerge out of this unscathed. 

And if by off-chance you think of me, Im drowning but I'm still fighting. I'll be ok. 

So strive to be ok. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In this current arc of my life, completely void of warmth and direction... I am not sure why it has to be you that fills my empty heart with joy that I long for... You are a flame to me... Like a moth to a candle, you bring a sense of direction and warmth to my dark surrounding.

I always long to see and feel you, but I always get hurt when I try to get closer. All I can do is appreciate you from a distance, knowing that doing more will set me ablaze or worse... Might extinguish you completely...

....ititigil ko na ang drama, makatulog na hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...