• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

The Best Buffets - Taste and Value For Money

Eat and Drink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Can we post if the recommendations are already open and if you have an estimate of dining cost per person?

Mostly, the samgyup places are open now. I'm not sure about the buffets and if the prices have changed due to the current world crisis.

I have been to the following:

Sumo Niku Glorietta 4 - open now during mall hours. Will set you back 500.  

review: meat is still good. Service is still bad. They changed their side dishes and they are no longer as good as before. So the experience pre-pandemic is definitely better because the sides were very good. 

Romantic baby soledad pair - 500/head.

Review: meat is good but they give you very little per "order" so you might want to get several orders of the same meat at the same time. Sides are also still good. However, they will only serve one set of sides to be shared by the table. I'm not sure if this is compliant with current health regulations. If asked why they only give one set of sides, it is because there is no more space at the table.. as per their staff.  Customer service is also bad but the management is worst because they berate their staff in front of the customers.

Samgyupmasarap sm bicutan - 500+vat. 

Staff is fast. Meat is better than samgyupsalamat. The sides are incomplete and they also run out of certain kinds of meat so inventory management is not so good. 

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for the review Viola! I love it! Looks like we have the same taste (and size of wallet). Sulit talaga! Theses samgyup places are heaven sent! Most of the time I just want to feel my belly full of meat. And P500 is just right. There are many Korean places near congress, twice a week lunch time is the usual.

2011463747_ScreenShot2021-01-09at4_22_15PM.thumb.png.7ba7c81a71aacbb97628d92265fa2784.png

• 2 weeks later...