Jump to content

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?


What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

40 members have voted

  1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

    • Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
      2
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
      1
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
      4
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
      0
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
      0
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
      2
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
      0
    • None yet, haven't decided
      24
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
      7
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

    • YES, FREE from the government
      10
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
      1
    • None yet, haven't decided
      21
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
      8


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will pick the brand that will be given free by the Japanese government. It will be free here to all Filipino OWFs. When the pandemic started the Japanese gave EVERYONE 100,000 Yen. Regardless if the

Moderna is a Massachusetts-based biotechnology company that focuses on drug discovery and development. It also makes vaccines based on mRNA. How their vaccine works: The Centers for Disease Contr

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime) Don't forget to answer the survey. Thanks!  

Posted Images

  • Members
9 minutes ago, The Internet Superstar said:

Can you share more info? How was the experience?

based in abu dhabi, so volunteers are encouraged during the trial and now the government is asking all the citizens and residents to do the vaccination either pfizer, sinopharm or astrazeneca, and it is free. personal experienced during the monitoring period, headache, bodyache, tiredness by which adviced by the doctors to be normal. so i do not have any concern. monthly telephone calls until aug 2021. 

i did not restrict myself from alcohol or food though i limit my activities like sports and goin to public places. been exposed to a positive person around may to july 2020. and just recently not directly to a positive person, workmate of that person.

wear mask, always use alcohol/sanitizer and avoid crowded places.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
45 minutes ago, niceNslow said:

based in abu dhabi, so volunteers are encouraged during the trial and now the government is asking all the citizens and residents to do the vaccination either pfizer, sinopharm or astrazeneca, and it is free. personal experienced during the monitoring period, headache, bodyache, tiredness by which adviced by the doctors to be normal. so i do not have any concern. monthly telephone calls until aug 2021. 

i did not restrict myself from alcohol or food though i limit my activities like sports and goin to public places. been exposed to a positive person around may to july 2020. and just recently not directly to a positive person, workmate of that person.

wear mask, always use alcohol/sanitizer and avoid crowded places.

Congratulations! You're one of the firsts here on Stars! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm really excited. I hope ma vaccinate na tayo lahat so we can go back to normal.

Edited by The Internet Superstar
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 2/12/2021 at 1:29 PM, calvinzero said:

You should join the Flatten the Fear group and you will know the danger of that so called vaccine

 

hahaha! everythin have risks, thought about that too.

i am just sittin at home last aug 2020 and thought i need to do somethin new :)

then i went as a volunteer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 2/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, niceNslow said:

hahaha! everythin have risks, thought about that too.

i am just sittin at home last aug 2020 and thought i need to do somethin new :)

then i went as a volunteer.

Efficacy rates vary by brand, I imagine. IIRC Sinopharm has a 79% nominal efficacy rate (nominal absent release of public clinical data) per this news post.

Not that it's stopping antivaxxers and COVIDiots alike from peddling their misinformation/conspiracy theories/etc. but I digress.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Only 20% of Filipino workers are willing to be vaccinated by the Sinovac. Sigh. Lumalabas nanaman ang "dahilan" mentality ng masang Filipino. Kung gusto, may paraan. Kung ayaw, may dahilan. AYAW BUMALIK SA TRABAHO!

(This comment is for people who rely on SAP. If you work, then this comment is not for you) 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
11 hours ago, Do Good Things said:

Only 20% of Filipino workers are willing to be vaccinated by the Sinovac. Sigh. Lumalabas nanaman ang "dahilan" mentality ng masang Filipino. Kung gusto, may paraan. Kung ayaw, may dahilan. AYAW BUMALIK SA TRABAHO!

(This comment is for people who rely on SAP. If you work, then this comment is not for you) 🙂

 

I think not all. Few of them have a principle against vaccination given the research and information pertains on its adverse effects and continuing emphasizing of compromise in terms of right to travel and right to descent living just to be vaccinated in a mandatory manner.

Don't underestimate the few because it could implode something that the government never like to see- wide range protest against vaccination (ok assuming there's a communist stuff mixing on us but honestly, they're not included in our advocacy)

We just only have a stand: NO TO MANDATORY VACCINATION. Plain and simple. Don't use this stuff on covering the human right of every people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

The best vaccine,” Duque added, quoting US epidemiologist Anthony Fauci, “is the vaccine that is available.” China wanted to give 100,000 of the donated vaccines to the military. 30,000 for DND. 70,000 for AFP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Twitter will suspend accounts that post wrong info about covid19. They will start the ban starting today. Twitter said they will use automated AI filters to tell if a tweet is false info. Users will be given 5 strikes before accounts get deleted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
49 minutes ago, Do Good Things said:

Twitter will suspend accounts that post wrong info about covid19. They will start the ban starting today. Twitter said they will use automated AI filters to tell if a tweet is false info. Users will be given 5 strikes before accounts get deleted.

The tip of iceberg begins

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

The anti-vaccine thinking is no longer exclusive to the elite. People are starting to prefer specific brands driving vaccine prices up. The whole world is now controlled by the banks and the pharmas. Twitter is also an example of information control.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
10 hours ago, Sad Flyer said:

The anti-vaccine thinking is no longer exclusive to the elite. People are starting to prefer specific brands driving vaccine prices up. The whole world is now controlled by the banks and the pharmas. Twitter is also an example of information control.

brand awareness, marketing and advertising at its best, hahaha! in the phils, may colonial mentality pa din ang mga pinoy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been tested positive for Covid 19 twice ( na rapidtest muna bago RTPCR ) , both cases asymptomatic , may monthly mandatory test sa work , both cases wala akong na infect na colleagues or family members , baka nga dahil asymptomatic kaya ganyan

so safe to assume na di ako mag rush sa mga vaccine and wait na lang pag ok na availability nya ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 4/3/2021 at 3:18 PM, zbuffer101 said:

I've been tested positive for Covid 19 twice ( na rapidtest muna bago RTPCR ) , both cases asymptomatic , may monthly mandatory test sa work , both cases wala akong na infect na colleagues or family members , baka nga dahil asymptomatic kaya ganyan

so safe to assume na di ako mag rush sa mga vaccine and wait na lang pag ok na availability nya ? 

IIRC COVID-19 survivors need to wait 90 days before they can get the vaccine, so you'll have to wait anyway.

 

Speaking of which: I preregistered three weeks ago. The mayor of my home city insists on any brand other than the Chinese ones, and I don't blame him. Matter of fact, I'd sooner get Gamaleya than Sinovac if it comes to that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

What do you think is the overall average sentiment of people in the NCR+?

  • Yes, to free vaccines, vaccines are safe
  • No - vaccines are not safe
  • Depends on brand

To further clarify the question, do you think the masses want the vaccines or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...