Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Administrators

IN SINGAPORE - 60,000 have received first dose of Covid-19 vaccine

Singapore's Covid-19 vaccine programme will kick into high gear in the coming weeks, with more than 60,000 people having received their first doses of the jab, said Health Minister Gan Kim Yong.

While delays are expected for vaccine shipments due to supply issues, the Government is monitoring the situation closely to ensure there are enough jabs for all Singaporeans and long-term residents by the third quarter of this year.

ST_20210123_VNVACCINE_6281351.jpg.76f24e23392c960d6e32eb47cc569727.jpg
Healthcare assistants from Ren Ci @ Bukit Batok Street 52 Nursing Home receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine on Jan 11. The Health Ministry said there will be some delays in shipments of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine because of upgrading works at Pfizer's manufacturing plant in Belgium. ST PHOTO: GAVIN FOO

Mr Gan, co-chair of the multi-ministerial task force tackling the pandemic, said at a media briefing yesterday that about 10,000 individuals received their vaccine doses on Wednesday, and more will be doing so soon.

"These numbers are expected to rise substantially in the coming weeks, as we continue to ramp up our vaccination capacity and operations while maintaining the highest standards of safety," he added.

In a statement, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said 39 staff at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases have already received their second dose of the vaccine. This means that they have completed the full vaccination regimen, and will have built up maximum protection in two weeks' time.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine - the only one approved here to date - requires two injections, given 21 days apart.

MOH said there will be some delays in the shipments of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine because of upgrading works at Pfizer's manufacturing plant in Belgium.

Mr Gan said one particular shipment has been delayed, but is still scheduled to arrive in time for the vaccination programme.

But he added that disruptions from time to time should be expected, due to uncertainties that remain surrounding the global vaccine roll-out.

He pointed out that manufacturers might divert some of their supplies to other areas that may need vaccines more urgently due to huge outbreaks. Vaccine production and logistics arrangements could also be interrupted, he noted.

Singaporeans should thus not wait to get vaccinated and do so as soon as they are given the chance.

"When your turn comes for the vaccination, please do make an appointment early, because there will always be a possibility of a disruption as we go along, as we move forward," he said.

MAJORITY OF SIDE EFFECTS VERY MILD

Many of these symptoms in fact reflect the body's immune system responding to the vaccine dose that has been injected in them, and there will be some that may have more serious side effects which include allergic reactions of a variety of different grades of severity.

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR KENNETH MAK, MINISTRY OF HEALTH'S DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL SERVICES. HE NOTED THAT, IN GENERAL, THE MAJORITY OF SIDE EFFECTS HAVE BEEN VERY MILD AND THEY INCLUDE PAIN, REDNESS, SWELLING, SORENESS OF THE MUSCLES, AS WELL AS FATIGUE AND FEVER.

Singapore is expecting more Covid-19 vaccine deliveries in the next few months, including from American biotechnology firm Moderna and China's Sinovac.

Asked for an update on the review of these vaccines, MOH's director of medical services Kenneth Mak said a decision is expected soon on one of the vaccines under evaluation, which he did not name.

"The other vaccine, I understand we are still clarifying further details with the company that produces the vaccine," he added. "We are hopeful that if we are able to get all the information necessary for evaluation, then HSA (Health Sciences Authority) can complete its review process and then give approval for the other vaccines as well."

Asked about the side effects experienced by those who have been vaccinated here, Prof Mak said the Government has received some reports of "adverse effects" as they arise. It is currently compiling reports on these and submitting them to its vaccine expert panel for review and recommendations.

In general, the majority of side effects reported in various countries that have launched vaccination programmes have been very mild, he said.

These include pain, redness, swelling, soreness of the muscles, as well as fatigue and fever.

"Many of these symptoms in fact reflect the body's immune system responding to the vaccine dose that has been injected in them, and there will be some that may have more serious side effects which include allergic reactions of a variety of different grades of severity."

The authorities are still compiling and organising the data, and will give an update when ready, Prof Mak added.

On vaccine passports - proof of vaccination usually for travel purposes - Education Minister Lawrence Wong said Singapore is still studying the matter.

For example, the Government will consider reducing the quarantine requirement if it is proven that those inoculated are immune and cannot transmit Covid-19 to others. This would apply to foreign visitors and returning Singaporeans who have received their jabs.

"But these are still early days. We are still studying the data and the evidence very carefully before we make any decisions on this matter," Mr Wong said.

Original content from this website https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/60000-have-received-first-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine

• Like 2
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will pick the brand that will be given free by the Japanese government. It will be free here to all Filipino OWFs. When the pandemic started the Japanese gave EVERYONE 100,000 Yen. Regardless if the

Moderna is a Massachusetts-based biotechnology company that focuses on drug discovery and development. It also makes vaccines based on mRNA. How their vaccine works: The Centers for Disease Contr

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime) Don't forget to answer the survey. Thanks!  

Posted Images

• Members

Looking at the numbers again, 65.6 million doses administered, just look at the numbers and you will see truth.

When the Covid broke out the conspiracy theorists used statistics to prove their point. It's not as deadly as flu, look at the numbers. Car crashes kill more than covid according to stats. Covid not deadly according to stats. The pharmas are just exaggerating the insignificant data to push for vaccines.

A few months later the vaccines came out and people were getting vaxxed, and now the same conspiracy theorists are magnifying the insignificant number of people getting side effects. Just like what the pharmas did. Now, statistics is against the conspiracy theorists.

Pharmas - you magnified insignificant cases to prove your point.

Conspiracy theorists - you magnified insignificant cases to prove your point.

• Members

Sad Flyer,

The big issue is FREEDOM.

Freedom to NOT BE TESTED.

Freedom to NOT BE VAXXED.

Freedom to OPEN UP BUSINESSES.

Freedom to TRAVEL.

The SHEEP who believe in being suckered by the New World Order every time, every year, every decade... you SHEEP go about being SHEEP, while the rest of us who differ in opinion LEAVE US ALONE.

• Like 1
  • Members

Free to travel and free to do business OK. Free not to be tested and free decision not being vaxxed OK. What's not OK is calling sheep the people who have different views from the conspiracy theorists in an enlightened and free-thinking community. Can we agree to disagree? So we can proceed with posting information about covid?

Going back to the numbers. The conspiracy theorists are sure having a hard time disproving the fact that out of 65.6 million only an insignificant number are having side effects. It's not even 1% (650,000 in the news) add to the fact that old people with already compromised health are the ones dying. 

Post here links of 1% (650,000) direct fatalities from anti covid vaxx so we can discuss the significance of the conspiracy theorists' 1% vs the sheeps' 99%

I'm not paid by big pharma. You're not paid by anyone. I don't know why were discussing this. HAHA

• Members

I cure cancers and I cure viruses for FREE and have been doing so for 13 years.

This is what I'm talking about.  Why I have the bluster to talk about things.

I don't depend on fake news stats.

I don't depend on fake medical history, fake pharma shit.

It's not a conspiracy when I CURE PEOPLE FOR FREE.

Just wishing to SAVE PEOPLE.

Why you should be more CURIOUS.

When I say I CURE VIRUSES for FREE you guys CHALLENGE ME...

... and then be CURIOUS ENOUGH TO ASK:

HOW DO YOU CURE VIRUSES FOR FREE?

WHY ARE YOU NOT CURIOUS?

You guys should feel so BLESSED... you have someone volunteering to TEACH YOU how to CURE VIRUSES for FREE.

So that you STOP behaving like scared SHEEPLE.

I dare call you SHEEPLE to wake you up.

That there is HIGHER KNOWLEDGE the powers that be are hiding from you.

You are being TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

INUUTO KAYO.

GINAGAWA NILA KAYONG TANGA.

Edited by babymaker
  • Like 1
  • Members

Look at real sheeps. They know nothing, they are content when there is grass, ignorance is bliss. The majority of the world is like that. Not everyone is like you and me. You study stuff and cure people. I study statistics and present it to people for them to realize truth. Nobody is calling you a doomsday prophet, nobody is calling you a fake healer. I understand the ridicule you and your kind of people go through in forums and social media, that's why you are sensitive about these topics. But this is neutral ground. You don't have to call people sheeps when they don't think like you do. We're all here happy to be with bright minds, we're thankful (blessed) you are here, to check and balance our ideas, to play the devils advocate, to stress test your concepts. I'm a science guy, you're a science guy. I love math, you love math. I love knowledge, you love knowledge. Talk to us as equals, were not sheeps.

Now that we are equals... pare, asan na ang 1% direct fatalities from anti covid vaxx? Show to us the 650,000 side effects.

• Members

"Now that we are equals... pare, asan na ang 1% direct fatalities from anti covid vaxx? Show to us the 650,000 side effects."

- not ever dealing with FAKE STATS, FRAUD MEDICAL DIS INFO.  You've seen the censorship in MSM and Social Media.  It's all propaganda.

You DO NOT CURE VIRUSES.

The medical profession does not claim to cure viruses.

The only thing I CAN TRUST is actually CURING PEOPLE HANDS ON.

Waiting for someone like YOU to at least ASK HOW VIRUSES are CURED.  

REAL SCIENCE belongs to people who ACTUALLY CURE VIRUSES.

I Cure Virus infections for FREE.

Everything else is BUNK FALSE!

Are you even CURIOUS?

Edited by babymaker
  • Like 1
  • Members

But I'm a stats guy. How do we move forward with this discussion? If you disarm me by calling my numbers baseless, ano pa pag uusapan natin?You were triggered when I said that conspiracy theorists magnified insignificant data to further their cause. Let's start from there. Don't forget that conspiracy theorists said that exact same thing to pharmas during the start of the pandemic. It's nothing but common flu, the big pharmas are magnifying insignificant data to scare people. At this point you have to come up with the 1% to prove the fact that 65.6 million are in danger of dying (because of the vaxx) or else run the risk of discrediting yourself. Not my doing, your doing. I just point out inconsistencies. I'm just a numbers guy.

What was that? Big pharmas scare people by highlighting insignificant data. Now its the conspiracy theorists turn to scare people by highlighting insignificant data?

• Like 1
  • Administrators

French woman declines Covid-19 vaccine for her sick father
Article lifted from this link https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1389882/french-woman-declines-covid-19-vaccine-for-her-sick-father

L’HOPITAL, France — Fabienne Garbo’s father suffers from an illness similar to Alzheimer’s and was eligible for a Covid-19 shot as soon as France started vaccinating care home residents. But she has not signed the consent form.

Claude Garbo, 86, frequently fails to recognize his daughter and struggles to converse, reacting at times to German words after a life mostly spent in France’s eastern Lorraine region.

He is unable to convey if he wishes to be inoculated against a disease that has killed more than 22,000 care home residents in France — nearly a third of all deaths. So his daughter Fabienne has decided for him.

She told Reuters the development of coronavirus vaccines had been rushed by big pharmaceutical firms and might do more harm than good, with too many unanswered questions about potential side-effects and their efficacy against new variants.

“I prefer to be cautious and protect my father rather than give him a vaccine about which we still know little,” Garbo said. “He risks catching the virus but it would be like any other disease.”

Although France wants shots delivered faster than manufacturers and the state can supply them, the vaccine’s early rollout has been bogged down in red tape and onerous processes meant to reassure a dubious public.

Refusal rates in nursing homes are at about 10%, according to the FEHAP care home federation. But the inability to inoculate all residents risks delaying the lifting of tight restrictions on outside visits and social interactions between residents.

Citizens have to give their consent to a doctor before they are inoculated against the coronavirus. A family member or legal custodian must do so for those who cannot.

Fabienne Garbo said she had scant faith in a mainstream medical establishment that scaremongered the public and was too close to pharmaceutical companies.

“Are we not entering into a deep paranoia over this virus?” she asked.

The World Health Organization has stressed the importance of rigorous checks on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

Based on published vaccine trial data generated so far by Moderna, the BioNTech-Pfizer partnership and AstraZeneca, side effects have not been serious or long-lasting.

Supporters of the vaccine for nursing home residents say it not only shields some of the most vulnerable from becoming sickened by COVID-19, but will also allow them to be hugged by loved ones again and socially engage with others.

Families that refused Covid-19 shots for a relative with dementia typically did so because of their own prejudices, said Louis Matias, a representative of the FEHAP federation.

It raised questions about how those who were not vaccinated would be cared for in the months ahead, including whether they should be segregated and denied access to visitors when homes re-open, he said.

“That will be a problem. A problem of organization, and a problem for the conscience,” he said.

Doctors say the separation from family and a lack of physical contact is taking a toll on the elderly.

Garbo said she and her mother had often differed over vaccine safety after her mother fell ill following a flu jab. But on this occasion she had persuaded her mother it was right to refuse the vaccine.

Asked what her father would have done, Garbo replied: “He would listen to his doctor. I’ve not had the opportunity to ask him.”

• Like 2
  • Members

Look how over 80 year olds death rate in England & Wales has spiked since the roll out of the vaccine began. This page was taken off PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND web site...  but now no longer viewable.

F66DED78-6439-422D-A0E4-5B95529A8CBE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Members

AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaxx Approved!

AZD1222 vaccine has a 70-percent efficacy after the first dose but will be more effective after the second dose. Side effects are the same with other vaxx, for above 18 only, 20 million doses for the PH

We now have a total of 2 Vaccines approved Pfizer and AstraZeneca 🙂

000_8VD3XE.jpg

Edited by The Internet Superstar
  • Like 1
  • Members

Health workers from these hospitals will be given free vaccines this February

Philippine General Hospital in Manila 

Lung Center of the Philippines in Quezon City 

East Avenue Medical Center in Quezon City 

Dr. Jose Natalio Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center in Caloocan City

Please help monitor social media for any news regarding the vaccinations. We all want this to work. And we are also aware of the possible risks. First hand information is the best source of news. The 4 hospitals are just there. The health workers are just there. 110,000 doses will be administered.

Let's do a baseline now. Monitor the pre-vaccination state of health of the candidates (the master list of recipients will be released Feb 15) and let's count how many will get adverse side effects, mild side effects from the list.

• Like 1
  • Members

I'm lucky to work for a company that cares for its employees. We will be given vaccines (if we choose to get vaccinated) for free. We also get to choose the vaccine that we want. And company will also shoulder vaccines for our dependents. 

Personally, I have chosen moderna and astra zeneca. Most of my colleagues have chosen these brands too. Almost no one chose sinovac. 

• Like 2
  • Members

54% VACCINES TRUST RATING released last Wednesday. This was up from 41%. Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom were included in the survey. The US had a separate poll which resulted 66% wanting the vaccine.

According to CNN, COVAX Facility will give the vaccines for free to poor countries, including the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • Members

I have been vaccinated with the Pfizer BioNtech vaccine. Side effects varies to people, some are mild some are not, it ranges from pain in the injection site, body malaise, headache, fever and chills, joint pain. But it resolves 1 to 2 days depending on the person receiving the vaccine. 

• Like 4
  • Members
3 hours ago, Schultz said:

I have been vaccinated with the Pfizer BioNtech vaccine. Side effects varies to people, some are mild some are not, it ranges from pain in the injection site, body malaise, headache, fever and chills, joint pain. But it resolves 1 to 2 days depending on the person receiving the vaccine. 

Please keep us updated. You’re the first Stars! member to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Please stay on topic gentlemen and ladies. 😀

• Like 1
  • Winner! 1
  • Members

List of info for the COVID-19 vaccine.

every people has the right to know what vaccine will be given to them. but no matter what the brand or the manufacturer or the country where it is made, it's still a COVID-19 vaccine. I wish the Philippines will start it's COVID-19 vaccination rollout without corruption and redtape. 

received_158922269069340.jpeg

• Like 2