• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Worn Stories - The Story of Your Favorite Piece That You Keep on Wearing Forever!

Nightwriter

• Members

Netflix had launched a  documentary series called Worn Stories that featured people's meaningful pieces of clothing that were part of some very interesting event in their lives - bad and good.  Filipinos are very sentimental when it comes to things that gave meaning in their lives. It can be a watch, a pair of canvas shoes, a worn out buckle of a belt or a faded tote.  

You need to take  a picture of it or you can steal a photo on Google and write what's your sentimental memory, good or bad, sad or mad! 

• Like 2

• The Internet Superstar changed the title to Worn Stories - The Story of Your Favorite Piece That You Keep on Wearing Forever!
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 4/13/2021 at 4:38 AM, Nightwriter said:

Thank you very much. My mind was on hyperdrive when I made the post though. Working and thinking and posting and thinking and writing.  😀

You have a beautiful mind, Nightwriter. I'm writing a letter to Elon, to clone your mind, to send to Mars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Do Better said:

You have a beautiful mind, Nightwriter. I'm writing a letter to Elon, to clone your mind, to send to Mars.

Hi Commander in Chief!  

I haven’t been attending our intergalactic meeting about our plans to go to Mars sorry about that! 🙁

• Like 1