• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• Members

Reconnected recently with an ex from way back when I heard that she was unwell. I found out from her daughter that she has stage 4 cancer and is now under her care.  We're in touch everyday thru Messenger. Sent her flowers on her birthday March 1. So sad. BTW, she never married

Edited by Dean Jones
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh, you don’t need validation from your Ex when things are tough with your current. The only validation you need is to either you decide if you want to be happy or you want to be right. 

One of them is happily married to a much younger girl. Second is probably single at 52 and the third one is probably mooching over someone older with money.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Being harassed and blackmailed by another poor soul that she tormented with her flirtations but said poor soul had the balls to fight back and let her have a taste of her own medicine.

She was still affecting me to a degree because there were a number of times where I wish I was the one doing the harassment and blackmailing. Argh, the rage that builds up whenever I'm reminded of my sheer stupidity and naive faith in the basic human decency.

Edited by Miles Gonzalo Morales

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Saw her last time at Trinoma. Hindi sa pag-bubuhat ng bangko, pero mas gwapo pa ako sa current niya. Jk! But seriouslly, I noticed that she was looking at meq from my peripheral vision. Zero Fs given. Thank you headphones.