• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Ages 30 to 39 - Are You On Schedule With Your Life Goals?

MedUSA

• Do Better changed the title to Ages 30 to 39 - Are You Happy With Your Careers?
  • Do Better changed the title to Ages 30 to 39 - Are You On-Target With Your Life Goals?
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm turning 39 in a few weeks. I'm not satisfied with what I have achieved so far. Still loads of things to do. And getting closer and closer to 40, I have a sense of panic that my time is running out. My consolation is that finally, I'm on the right path. I have a job I love and that pays well.  I hope this upward trend continues so I can achieve some of the things I've set out to do. I hope when I turn 40, I can say I'm happy with how my life has turned out 

• Like 4

• Members

actually.. me to im not satisfied what i have now because still have virus... i want to finish my culinary school..i hope next year. then after gusto ko mag Cruise goal ko yun para naman my silbi pinaghirapan ko para mabago naman route ko sa buhay.sympre hirap din ng work namin now.actually bago lang ako sa industry na to. pero sa 2years dami ko natutunan.sana enough na yun. sobra thankful ako sa pangalawa ina namin sa work.

• Like 4

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Viola said:

I'm turning 39 in a few weeks. I'm not satisfied with what I have achieved so far. Still loads of things to do. And getting closer and closer to 40, I have a sense of panic that my time is running out. My consolation is that finally, I'm on the right path. I have a job I love and that pays well.  I hope this upward trend continues so I can achieve some of the things I've set out to do. I hope when I turn 40, I can say I'm happy with how my life has turned out 

Happy Birthday @Viola Laban lang, were' here for you. Kami ang support group mo 🙂 

I have a relative who's older than you, she was able to move to another country after hitting 40. Married a guy from there, to cut my story short, it turned out ok-ish.

The internet is such a beautiful thing, we can connect with one another without sacrificing privacy. Tulad nito, were sharing ideas, moral support, jokes... were here for you, this website is here for you. Full of real people who can give you moral boost.

LETS GO ☃️ V I O L A 

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, Sky said:

actually.. me to im not satisfied what i have now because still have virus... i want to finish my culinary school..i hope next year. then after gusto ko mag Cruise goal ko yun para naman my silbi pinaghirapan ko para mabago naman route ko sa buhay.sympre hirap din ng work namin now.actually bago lang ako sa industry na to. pero sa 2years dami ko natutunan.sana enough na yun. sobra thankful ako sa pangalawa ina namin sa work.

Keep it up sky. Praying for your sucess

• Like 1

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Sky said:

Keep working on your dreams @Sky Like what I've said in our chat, I'm just here to guide you. AND CHALLENGE you to a cook out! haha. actually yung misis ko nagluluto, hindi ako. Nag mo-moral support lang ako kay misis sa kitchen. Hirap pa naman mamili ng ingredients dito.

• Like 2

• Members
45 minutes ago, Do Good Things said:

Keep working on your dreams @Sky Like what I've said in our chat, I'm just here to guide you. AND CHALLENGE you to a cook out! haha. actually yung misis ko nagluluto, hindi ako. Nag mo-moral support lang ako kay misis sa kitchen. Hirap pa naman mamili ng ingredients dito.

thankyou so much sir. post ka nmn ng mga niluluto ng wife mo jan haha nachachallege ako pag nkakakita ko kakaiba haha

• Like 2

• Members

I was on target 'til the Pandemic happened... so lahat ng nabuo at na-execute na na plano eh nabalewala.

Pero ganun talaga ang buhay, we need to roll with the punches - it's one of the hardest and most painful lessons we have to go through as we get old : yung mag-fail tremendously tapos matutong bumangon ulit.

Wishing everyone is safe and sana matapos na talaga itong Pandemic.

• Like 2

• Do Better changed the title to Ages 30 to 39 - Are You On Schedule With Your Life Goals?