• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Rey Kurzweil - Which of His Predictions Gets You Excited? Why?

• Members

I’m excited about his prediction of humans being able to upload our brains to computers, humans being immortal, in a sense. I will be able to continue to give guidance to my children, if they need me. And maybe upgrade my digital self to process information really fast, maybe download my consciousness to a robot and continue to move around. Maybe send my consciousness to Mars to another robot shell there. Maybe they will find a way to merge my brain with the brains of my offsprings. Once humans are able to do his we will truly be unlimited! All I have to do is make it to 2040.

• Like 2

• Members

Man are working too hard to send the first human to Mars. A full dream to establish a permanent human presence in Mars to uncover new scientific discoveries and lay a permanent foundation for private companies to build a community and economy in the red planet. It is only sad that we keep on seeking the areas above us, yet we forgot that there are still places in this planet that humans failed to visit like the vast ocean deep. 

Community on Planet Mars.jpg

• Like 1