• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

• Do Better changed the title to Keto Diet - Skip Carbohydrates, Eat Fats
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/4/2020 at 11:59 AM, Star Style said:

The most delicious diet ever. You get to eat lechon, barbecue, roast chicken, pork chops, fish, chicken, and ALL THE STEAKS you could ever want. Pwede din Unli sa Korean joints. You've got just to try this!

So it's like See food diet. I see food I eat it. But for me,  I'm trying to get back on LCIF (Low Carb Intermittent Fasting)

• Like 2

• Administrators
7 hours ago, C.Unicron said:

So it's like See food diet. I see food I eat it. But for me,  I'm trying to get back on LCIF (Low Carb Intermittent Fasting)

LCIF I’ve done also. It worked naman. But not as effective as keto. If your serious about trying keto I can assist you here. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

A lot of people tried it but I don't recommend it. You will use fat but duh you will eat fats and who says thats healthy???? 

I have an actress friend whos on a strict keto diet. Imagine she only eats fat and whats worse is that she puts oil in her water and coffee. 

Disgusting at its finest. She lost weight but the draw back of that diet will soon take your body.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/1/2020 at 4:04 PM, MedUSA said:

Keto Diet - Who else tried this?

i already try this when there is a lockdown i make my own keto food so weird because everything I eat is arranged should balance white meat, buy some organic veggies, spices,. etc.. its okay for me because you know healthy food is important to us. if you are a salty person you will not like it. because has no taste of MSG  just a pinch of salt pepper you can taste. than buying a keto meal a day. the expensive too not worth it. advice you just do atleast you control everything you put. 

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi Everybody! 

10 years ago I started Atkins. This is like the original low carb diet. What it used to be catered to extreme diabetic people, it became a success to millions of people who struggled with their weight and mental health. I think Atkins invented the word Ketosis, in my honest opinion.

Eliminating all types of Carbohydrates, and sugar water,  avoiding some vegetables and fruits is harsh at first but after the second week and third - you'd feel anxious for carbs and your moods would change from worse to better. 

Sugar makes you look pudgy and older. Sugar has control of your mental health and it will get worse in time. 

Sugar is the enemy and should be removed from your system henceforth.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Do Better changed the title to Keto Filipino