• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Your EX-Favorite Mobile Games

• Do Better changed the title to Your PAST Favorite Mobile Games
  • Do Better changed the title to Your EX-Favorite Mobile Games
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Alchemist Code because of the slow update on the story and the poor drop rates of gacha

Ragnarok: Eternal Love for too much content that it becomes a job rather than a fun activitiy

Cardfight!! Vanguard Zero for the constant grind for ranked matches just to stay on top 100 on the global server. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Also played DragonVale.. got bored.

Clash of Clan - got bored 

pokemon go - pandemic cant walk around 

Wizards unite - same dev niantic, pandemic cant walk around

Ragnarok - dont have any friends to play with 

Candy crush, word search games, sudoku, crossword puzzles - got bored 

The Room 1,2,3 - finished them all. This is an immersive room escape type of game. Great graphics. Paid game but worth it.  The part iv is still too expensive for me too.. waiting for them to release part v so part iv price becomes cheap.

Recently 

state of survival and last fortress - similar gameplay, SoS is better though. I got pissed off at pinoy players bullying others. They said the attacks are part of game but incessant attacks hinder growth for player and forces them to join bigger alliances or quit altogether. Essentially ruining game play for casual.players like me. Uninstalled it for the stress it caused me. 

Currently looking for a great game for casual.players like me. I dont like mobile legends type of game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/17/2021 at 11:31 AM, Viola said:

Also played DragonVale.. got bored.

Clash of Clan - got bored 

pokemon go - pandemic cant walk around 

Wizards unite - same dev niantic, pandemic cant walk around

Ragnarok - dont have any friends to play with 

Candy crush, word search games, sudoku, crossword puzzles - got bored 

The Room 1,2,3 - finished them all. This is an immersive room escape type of game. Great graphics. Paid game but worth it.  The part iv is still too expensive for me too.. waiting for them to release part v so part iv price becomes cheap.

Recently 

state of survival and last fortress - similar gameplay, SoS is better though. I got pissed off at pinoy players bullying others. They said the attacks are part of game but incessant attacks hinder growth for player and forces them to join bigger alliances or quit altogether. Essentially ruining game play for casual.players like me. Uninstalled it for the stress it caused me. 

Currently looking for a great game for casual.players like me. I dont like mobile legends type of game.

you could try polytopia or hexonia,

4x(Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) type of games made intuitive for the mobile device and casual players
Still playing it to this day from time to time