Diabetes Cure

Aspire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The root of type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance. basically, your insulin cannot function properly anymore. That's why you inject insulin to compensate. And the cause of your insulin resistance is consumption of too much CARBOHYDRATES.

If you wanna be cured, do KETO. Basically, no to minimal carbs. only fats and protein. remember to count your calories so you don't exceed your daily requirements. 

Do this and your insulin resistance will slowly go away and diabetes will be cured.

bawas o iwas asukal? ampalaya and all other shits ay tatalab lang kapag hindi pa malala. Completely eradicate carbs in your diet if you wanna live. If not, then live chewing and injecting those meds. 

I know coz I got rid of my diabetes. F' all those doctors who told me that it cant be cured anymore.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Empafliglozin 10 mg once a day. The medicine also helps in heart remodelling lessening your chances of dying with heart attack. You are prone to fungal infection though as you will be peeing sugar, thus lowering your blood sugar.