• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

My Bucket List - What's Yours?

• Administrators

Maybe if we write it down we get a sense of fulfillment. This pandemic is driving everyone weird! Haha, me included! This thread is supposed to be a bucket list of members... but let's shake it up a little. I used an A.I. software to start this thread. Below is what the A.I. suggested.

Can you guess which one is my original intro? And which ones were rewritten by A.I.?

• Do Better changed the title to My Bucket List - What's Yours?
  • Do Better featured this topic
  • Do Better unfeatured this topic
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

7 Popular Bucket List Adventures to Have Before You Die

If you're not familiar with the term, a bucket list is a list of things you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket — in other words, die. To help you get started on your own bucket list, we've compiled a list of the world's most popular bucket list adventures. Add some excitement to your life and check one or more off your own list today!

• Administrators

9 Popular Bucket List Destinations And How You Can Make Yours Even Better

A bucket list is a collection of things you want to do before you die. But more than just a bunch of wishes, it's a catalyst for change in your life. From finding new hobbies to escaping your 9–5 job and embarking on an adventure, your bucket list can be the push you need to get out there and make something happen. But where should you start? See our list of the most popular destinations around the world — and how to make yours even better!

• Administrators

5 Popular Bucket List Items I'd Never Do

If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you’ll know that we always enjoy a good bucket list. We’ve previously published articles outlining our top 5 bucket list items from around the world and our top “don’t miss” bucket list items from around Australia. Today, we want to talk about the complete opposite — the items that we would never do, and why.

• Administrators

10 Popular Bucket List Destinations: Check Them Off Before You're Gone

If you have a bucket list of places you want to visit before you die, then this article is for you. It's time to take action and get going! As the clock ticks on your life, it's important to stay proactive about checking off your goal destinations.

• Administrators

11 Popular Bucket List Items To Do Before You Die

No matter how old you are, some of the most common things on your bucket list will include travel, education, and experiences. If you're young and just getting started out in the world, however, you'll have a lot to learn before you can tackle the more "adult" goals on your bucket list. But there's no need to feel intimidated — we've got some tips for making the transition into adulthood that will help save you time (and maybe even money) in the long run!

• Administrators

The Most Popular Bucket List Places in the World: How to Get There, What to Bring, and Why You Should Go 

Many bucket lists consist of big-ticket items like skydiving or watching a solar eclipse. It's not surprising that they often include expensive travel destinations or adrenaline-inducing activities. But there's more to life than just checking off your "big" list items. Those aren't the only things you should set out to do — especially if you're on a budget! In this article, we'll help you discover places that will make you feel alive without breaking your bank account.

• Administrators

What's Actually on Your Bucket List?

Everyone has something that they want to do in their life, but not everyone gets around to doing it. It might be a dream vacation, a world tour, or even something as simple as planting a garden. Whatever it is, you should make sure that you're keeping track of the items on your bucket list. With everything that goes on in your life from day-to-day, it can be hard to remember everything you wanted to do when you had the time and resources.

• 3 weeks later...