• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

• Members

Dear Tito,

I case you're a member of Stars! and you get to read this, I'm inviting you for lunch or dinner or even breakfast. My husband and I will prepare food. You bring the soft drink. If you're not available within the next 2 years, maybe after you leave Malacanang?

Sincerely,
The Internet Superstar

• Like 1

• Administrators

P.S.

You've given so much already, we will not ask for more, not even questions. As a token of our family's appreciation my wife will cook the best Spaghetti and the best Lasagna on this side of the planet. We will also prepare Kinilaw and, if the season is right, we will make homemade Durian Ice cream. Please don't tell our neighbors that you're coming.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Dear Uncle DU30,

Please hurry up with the Dito roll out. We need to sedate (further) the Filipinos before they become an angry mob. Lesser latency please with less data caps. Please make sure to have more coverage in the NCR+ bubble since this will be the hotspots of the (red)tagged.

Dito should organize a TikTok dance contest. Weekly winners, culminating every month. Make this last until elections next year. That will surely sedate the poor.  Mobile Legends Championships in every barangay. To help reduce the infections by keeping the tambays at home.

For the middle class I suggest we give away free Netflix for every registered voter, let's use the ayuda list. Vue is owned by the yellows and we might not get a good deal from them. Please negotiate for the Netflix HD Bundle.

The rich do not need sedating, we are busy with gardening. 🙂

• Like 2

Guest Anything Goes

Its more fun now in the Pilipins than ever before! Hunting season if u will! Raket here raket there raket evrrywhere while the sedated pinoys dont know where to focus hahahaha