Heart-Warming Stories About Our Pets

• Members

The Chicken Soup for the Soul Book Series has warmed everybody's heart on all aspects of life and i think we can start our own stories here. 

Remember those times when you had that pet for Christmas or Birthday or your parents came from the province and had that  puppy in a 'bayong' ( plastic weave tote bag) and adopting a puppy from your neighbor's? 

Share your stories about your pet and how they made a big difference in our lives.

dog-quotes-psdhow-little-1550789820.jpg.2d4ba1ccab4628058bf2b83eab1ccc16.jpg

Edited by Ice
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chicken Soup for the Soul Book Series has warmed everybody's heart on all aspects of life and i think we can start our own stories here.  Remember those times when you had that pet for Christ

My father's dog bit me. I started not liking dogs. I used to trust them. I still wait for the day when I start to trust dogs. I used to love dogs. I have two holes in my arm, where the two top canine

Posted Images

• Members

My father's dog bit me. I started not liking dogs. I used to trust them. I still wait for the day when I start to trust dogs. I used to love dogs. I have two holes in my arm, where the two top canine teeth penetrated the skin, through the fat layer. I squeezed out the bite area, blood and white fat came out of the holes. I can't remember the pain, all I see is the bite mark, and my torn heart.

• Like 1