• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• Members

Have you searched for your Ex on Facebook? Lost a bet with a friend so, Yes.

How is he/she? Married with kids.

Can you still remember your last moments with him/her?

No. I don't have to lol. It was awful

Tell us about it. You really shouldn't be affected by now. Maybe he/she is just waiting for your friend request. 

She broke up with me to be with another guy and closure is not good. lol. Really affected me and my career. I remember I was so hurt bumibili pa ako ng Tanduay ice sa mini stop tas ilalagay ko sa coffee tumbler (para tago) tas iinom while working just to get numb lol. Then 1 day I said "fuck it" I need to shape up. so nag resign, and nag change ng career and outlook sa buhay. How am I now? From bitter, to Better.

• Like 1

• Members

We are still friends. I am totally over him but sya he admitted that he still wanted me back. I tried, cause I used to be so crazy for him but wala na talaga. Eww na. Uminom pa ako ng magkasama kami so we could have sex bakasakali mabalik feelings ko. Kaso wala na talaga. Hindi ko na kaya na ikiss man lang sya. 

• Like 3

• Members

I don't really know where is now.  Still alive probably. He sent me a connection request on linked in recently. That's how I know he is still alive. I used to check him out on facebook during the early days.. but it has been a decade or so I guess since we broke up. Last I knew is he got some girl pregnant.

Our last moments... It wasn't good, not at all. I didn't date for several years after him. I completely lost interest. And then when I was ready to mingle again, no one is interested in me anymore.

• Like 1

• Members

Have you searched for your Ex on Facebook? Still stalking from time to time sa IG when she has a new post

How is he/she? Most probably still single

Can you still remember your last moments with him/her?

Yes

Tell us about it. You really shouldn't be affected by now. Maybe he/she is just waiting for your friend request. 

We had dinner, talk very casually and told me we are a victim of circumstances. akala ko hindi pa yun. Closure na pala sa kanya yun. affected my life and career, my highest paying job that year went down the drain since im not performing. forcibly resign and sulk and drink till I drop for a year. started my career from scratch clawed my way up got married and started a family.

PS: She liked my IG post of my daughter so that a notification will come up and when I saw her profile she blocked me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Nasa US na. Kasama anak namen. 

Honestly, hindi na. Before naman sila umalis, inayos namen yung friendship namen. Sabi nga ng mother nia, kung wala nang chance na magkabalikan pa kame. Maging magkaibigan nalang kame para sa bata. So ayun, okay naman na kame now. Tropa tropa nalang.