• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

• Administrators

Dear uncle D,

Please give chance to others. You've already tried fixing the Philippines... lets just say you've done enough. Since I can't speak for others I will just post here my own experiences. None of my relatives in Davao and Manila experienced first hand the cruelty of your PNP. Which makes me doubt if the news I read are true or not. But it does'nt mean that not seeing oxygen makes oxygen not true. From my perspective the PNP is effective at preventing crime.

The IATF, hhaaayyy. This will get you in trouble in 2022 if Sarah or your people do not succeed you. You still have time to redeem yourself by fixing IATF. Madami genius dyan, ask them to be IATF.

Bong Go, I don't know him. And I have to be honest I'm not inclined to read about a person who's in every photograph of you. The only thing nice I can say about Bong - He looks angelic. It's the media coverage that makes him less. I suggest you tell media to stop featuring Bong if there's nothing to feature about.

Which brings my attention to media... ... ... (crickets)

Please uncle, give chance to others.

• 2 years later...