• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

What Type Of Girl or Boy Do You Prefer? (Physical Description)

• Members

Thread started by yze Posted 18 September 2003 - 10:31 AM

Hi just like to open this thread for us guys on which would we prefer to have as our girl.

Do you prefer yung maputi/tisay or chinita or yung black beauty(exotic?) or morena/kayumanggi? Tall, petite, slim, volup, heavy or athletic?

Feel free to air your sides here.

1205897253_ScreenShot2020-11-25at9_32_51PM.thumb.png.5619b88b199ac79afa3ee5a63064d1bd.png

Edited by Love and Relationship
  • Like 3

• Love and Relationship changed the title to What Type Of Girl or Boy Do You Prefer? (Physical Description)
  • Love and Relationship changed the title to What Type Of Girl or Boy Do You Prefer?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The Type of guy i want to date is someone who is medium built, with a nice trimmed hair, clean cut looking fellow who doesn't have ant facial hair. I would like to be with someone who has a stable career and doesn't rush things and who is easy to get along with. I like Filipino men who are not Mama's little boy.

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
27 minutes ago, Seri said:

Tall, fit, wears glasses.

But if we vibe, we vibe, regardless of the the height, body structure and your eyesight condition (wag lang duling pls!)

Qualified ako. Tall, fit, wears glasses ako at hindi duling.  

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Seri said:

Baka naman ako ang hindi qualified sayo 😅 

On topic: someone with a nice forearm

Qualified pa rin.  May nice forearm din ako.😄😄😄

Ako, di ko alam kung ano type ko. Paibaiba.  Kahit siguro duling basta sexy.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Since the topic is about the physique of the opposite sex, here's my ideal lady.

Height: either the same height as me or shorter. I'm also ok even if she's 1 or 2 inches taller than me.

Eyes: Expressive. They are the windows to our soul. That can easily convey what she's feeling without even saying a word.

Smile: A smile that can make me melt from a across the room

Body: Not too skinny or fat. Just the right physic that says "I love food and I also know how to take care of my body". Also, someone who has a sense of fashion (since I don't have one lol!) Someone who's proud of her body.

Inks: I don't mind. As long as it has a story behind it. Not some shitty design since you think is cool. Think before you ink. Also, I don't have any inks on me, so who am I to judge.

Boobs: [REDACTED]

Feet: She can slay the day with heels on (I swear, I don't have a foot fetish!). Also, can rock some sneakers with me.

Hair: Long or short doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't have all the colors of the rainbow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I like a guy who cooks well. 

I’m a bad cook. ☹️ Grilling food is what I do best. 

A homecook meal would be nice❤️

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Hungry na ako. 

Physically: I like guys with big expressive eyes.

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 1