• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

What's The Most Unforgettable Coincidence That Ever Happened To You?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Na may kamuka ako sa entertainement bar na pinasukan ko before. On my first day the manager ask me why ako absent kahapon and she was talking to me like we are very very close friends..may nag hahanap daw saakin kahapon And i said. First day ko palang po ngaun.bago lang po ako dito..kaya wla po ako kahapon...😁🤭pumasok n maya maya ung girl na kamuka ko and nashock kaming dalawa. Heehhe 😅😆

Pero siguradong di kami mag kapatid sa labas kasi foreigner ang tatay nia. While my father is pure noypi.

Edited by Holycakes
  • Like 1

• Members

College days 2006, U-Belt: Recto.

Got my wallet picked while I was checking out some CDs in Tower Recto. I know, rookie mistake. Went back inside our campus. Thinking of ways on how I can survive the week. Noticed a crumpled paper (being me, I just had to pick it up and throw it in the bin), lo and behold, it's cash! 2 1,000 pesos crumbled. Don't know how and why, but I was just thankful that I found it.

Survived off Yakisoba-Rice and siomai for the rest of the week.

• Like 1

• Members

Our old CRT TV needed to be replaced. I wasn't earning much at that time... This 6-7 years ago.

I swore I would buy my mom a new flat screen TV when I get my 13th month pay.

Then we had our Christmas party and the raffle grand prize is a new LED TV.  The universe converged and I won. 

My mom was very happy that Christmas. 

I have another unbelievable coincidence recently... But that's a story for tonight...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...