• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

What's Your Profession?

reskie22

• Members

What's your profession?

Let's start this New Year 2021 something to discuss Professional experiences. The purpose of which is to provide counsel and service to others, for a direct and definite compensation, wholly or apart from expectation of other business gain. All types of profession are welcome to discuss that may help, assist and advise every one that needing information.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/4/2021 at 4:21 PM, Tambay ng Congress said:

Hello reskie22
I'm not sure of the question of the topic that you started. Are you asking what's our profession? Professional experiences? Give tips?

Same here. I'm confused. I guess we can ask questions here concerning our own jobs and hope that people in the same industry can help?

• Like 2

• Members

Advertising Executive. I write copies for different companies. Honestly, i don't know how people can get to be in the Advertising field these days. Probably having an english degree or a liberal arts degree would suffice. You have to be open with current stuff like social media, music and movies. You gotta have to read a lot of books too. Just immersing yourself with words. 

• Like 3

• Ice changed the title to What's Your Profession?