• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Doing some early spring cleaning and  threw away a pair of running shoes yesterday,  they are not worn-out and still have life in them.  Crazy as it may seem, but it is more of a symbolic gesture that I finally decided to stop running after and chasing wild dreams and fantasies that really isn't  getting me anywhere and to instead focus on reality to help me move on with life. 

On second though, it is sort of a spring cleaning or house keeping and tidying-up of the heart and soul. 🙂

• Like 2

• Members

When you look outside the window, the 12th floor of the hotel and you see the thick clouds of people walking from opposite sides of the avenue - you tend to wonder if one of those clouds of people could be your future hubby or what not. You fling the blinds and turn off the tv and you lay in bed with the goose - feathered pillows and you're lonely. 

There was this guy you really, really liked and you pretty much owe him an explanation. 

Will he talk to you again? I hope so.

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 3