• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
    • Johnson & Johnson
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Members
5 hours ago, C.Unicron said:

Moderna's still a good vaccine. The important thing here is that we got the vaccine. I just hope that the LGU in my area would fix/stream line the process of getting the vaccine.

I hope so too. I also wish that they'd just let our fellow kababayans wear a face mask minus the face shield. 

Moderna is still good and the 2nd dose is terrible. ☹️ I was surprised that the Pope Fauci and his pals have given this a thumbs-up on this one - even a Flu shot wouldn't make you feel 'invalid' for hours! It's not an overreaction. A lot of people and  celebrities got knocked out cold for at least 1 day.

Anyway, it's better than getting Covid, I can't imagine what's it like to get infected by the damn thing. 

I hope everyone gets it. I sincerely hope everybody are doing okay especially you and your family.

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 2

• Members

It sucks getting infected. Especially if you know someone oersonally who died because of the virus. To this day, I still can't accept the fact that one of my mate's lost the battle. 

Rightnow, I can feel some pain when I try to move my left arm (shoulder to my elbow). Specifically the part where they injected the vaccine.

Also, f$%# face shield. I wear glasses, and it doesn't help me at all.

Edited by C.Unicron
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Alerttrace.com

This company is making millions! A wearable Bluetooth device that vibrates when you come near your co-worker! And then sends a message to a central unit for contact tracing. I wonder if they can make a city version of this... the Philippines will surely buy, reminds me of the overpriced body cam. hahaha.

Philippine Red Cross already had a mobile phone version of this but lost traction. The app consumed too much power from cellphones (drains the battery) and there were privacy issues.

• Members

The president mumbled that he will jail those who refuse to be vaccinated. He's a lawyer, he knows his limits. But there are things that you shouldn't mumble on public TV. Im not saying this, I'm just floating this... it's getting repetitive. Always testing the waters. Hindi ba pwedeng when you test the water you test it not in public, para naman hindi kami mag panic? Laman nanaman ng balita at editorial yan bukas.

• Like 3

• Members
4 hours ago, Tambay ng Congress said:

The president mumbled that he will jail those who refuse to be vaccinated. He's a lawyer, he knows his limits. But there are things that you shouldn't mumble on public TV. Im not saying this, I'm just floating this... it's getting repetitive. Always testing the waters. Hindi ba pwedeng when you test the water you test it not in public, para naman hindi kami mag panic? Laman nanaman ng balita at editorial yan bukas.

Sa opinion ko lang, Mayor pa rin ang pamamalakad nya instead of being a President. Yun naman kasi ang experience nya, besides being a lawyer. Kaya yung nakaugalian nyang gawin sa Davao na carry over nya.

• Like 3

• Members
On 6/22/2021 at 8:03 PM, just_checking said:

Sa opinion ko lang, Mayor pa rin ang pamamalakad nya instead of being a President. Yun naman kasi ang experience nya, besides being a lawyer. Kaya yung nakaugalian nyang gawin sa Davao na carry over nya.

Being admin daming hindi pwede isabi. 🤫 yan ang sacrifices. Ewan ko ba, too much bravado ang tito ko.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, ms.miho said:

yes 1st dose done sinovac😘😘😘

I’m happy for you Miho. Let’s encourage everyone to do what they believe is right for them. Let’s all respect other people’s beliefs so we can all be happy. Mabuhay!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/22/2021 at 3:51 PM, Tambay ng Congress said:

"It is a tale told by an idiot. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...