• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
    • Johnson & Johnson
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Members

Agenda 21. Plano nilang idepopulate buong mundo. Population control thru microchipping/smartdust/nanobots tracking inside your body. 

Wala kang ligtas kung isubmit mo sarili mo sa mga globalist cabals and you own nothing. Para ka lang isang cattle sa isang kulungan na minamanmanan ka at pag nakatakas ka patay kang bata ka.

Tawagin nyo man akong baliw sa paningin nyo. Totoo yang mga sinasabi ko. Kung hindi sa namamatay pa sa ngayon, hintayin nyo lang maglagasan sa mga susunod pang taon. Gusto nilang gawing 500 Million katao sa buong mundo (Search nyo Georgia Guidestones). Kahit anong bakulaw kunin nyo wala na kayong ligtas. Kung hindi pa kayo maniniwala na nag aactual na sa mga katawan ninyo pagsisisihan nyo pa. Sorry na lang po sa mga naturukan nang dahil sa media pinupush ang vaxx narration at sasambahin parang diyos kasi yan daw magsasalba pero hindi.

Edited by Q17
  • Confused 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Q17 said:

Agenda 21. Plano nilang idepopulate buong mundo. Population control thru microchipping/smartdust/nanobots tracking inside your body. 

Wala kang ligtas kung isubmit mo sarili mo sa mga globalist cabals and you own nothing. Para ka lang isang cattle sa isang kulungan na minamanmanan ka at pag nakatakas ka patay kang bata ka.

Tawagin nyo man akong baliw sa paningin nyo. Totoo yang mga sinasabi ko. Kung hindi sa namamatay pa sa ngayon, hintayin nyo lang maglagasan sa mga susunod pang taon. Gusto nilang gawing 500 Million katao sa buong mundo (Search nyo Georgia Guidestones). Kahit anong bakulaw kunin nyo wala na kayong ligtas. Kung hindi pa kayo maniniwala na nag aactual na sa mga katawan ninyo pagsisisihan nyo pa. Sorry na lang po sa mga naturukan nang dahil sa media pinupush ang vaxx narration at sasambahin parang diyos kasi yan daw magsasalba pero hindi.

It's sounds like you've been reading a lot of CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Agenda 21 in a nutshell is a plan to force for people to live in urban areas to stop the money from fleeing to the suburbs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

I strongly don't know if there's a strong connection between this and the vaccination or maybe I forgot to order some of your pre-made thin foil hats. Here's my 20% coupon for my hat please. 

Kidding aside.

I understand that Agenda 21 is real but I don't think it's viable in this country ( I live in the US) or the Philippine islands because there isn't adequate support on it.

The technology that would put a microchip in our body doesn't exist YET. 

Q17, Nobody is going to force you in getting the shot. It's your Constitutional RIGHT to take it or not. Absolutely! 

Lastly, some people sure love to think they are acquainted with some kind of special information.

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Winner! 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Nightwriter said:

It's sounds like you've been reading a lot of CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Agenda 21 in a nutshell is a plan to force for people to live in urban areas to stop the money from fleeing to the suburbs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

I strongly don't know if there's a strong connection between this and the vaccination or maybe I forgot to order some of your pre-made thin foil hats. Here's my 20% coupon for my hat please. 

Kidding aside.

I understand that Agenda 21 is real but I don't think it's viable in this country ( I live in the US) or the Philippine islands because there isn't adequate support on it.

The technology that would put a microchip in our body doesn't exist YET. 

Q17, Nobody is going to force you in getting the shot. It's your Constitutional RIGHT to take it or not. Absolutely! 

Lastly, some people sure love to think they are acquainted with some kind of special information.

Look at this. Do you think this is a coincidence?  Try mo na rin magdikit ng magnet sa braso mo 😉

IMG_20210517_165434_751.jpg

Edited by Q17

• Members
2 hours ago, Q17 said:

Look at this. Do you think this is a coincidence?  Try mo na rin magdikit ng magnet sa braso mo 😉

You’re Funny! I like you ❤️ Now sweetie, provide me those web pages, email addresses and phone numbers of your sources. 

I know, right? 😆

Edited by Nightwriter

• Members
On 5/24/2021 at 10:18 AM, Q17 said:

Magtataka ka na lang 1 day kami pa ang sisisihin sa non injected person(s). Mas may tiwala kami sa immune system na binigay ng diyos.

IMG_20210517_140550_230.jpg

You’re making a presumption that people who are vaccinated will get sick and the ones who were not vaccinated will not get sick. 

Once again. Noone is holding a gun to your head. 

You don’t NEED to get vaccinated. It’s your Constitutional right to choose either way. 

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 1

Guest Free World

It's a free world! Those who do not want to be vaccinated are free to be with other people who do not want to be. Those who believe in the vaccine are also free to be around vaxxed people.

So, if the mall owner decides to adapt Vax Pass, there's nothing than can be done about it. Look for a different mall maybe? If the whole city decides to require Vax Pass in all places, look for another city?

People are eased out of places ever since. That's life i guess.

• Members
3 hours ago, Guest Free World said:

It's a free world! Those who do not want to be vaccinated are free to be with other people who do not want to be. Those who believe in the vaccine are also free to be around vaxxed people.

So, if the mall owner decides to adapt Vax Pass, there's nothing than can be done about it. Look for a different mall maybe? If the whole city decides to require Vax Pass in all places, look for another city?

People are eased out of places ever since. That's life i guess.

As if it is possible here in this country?

• Confused 1