• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
    • Johnson & Johnson
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Members
49 minutes ago, Do Good Things said:

Twitter will suspend accounts that post wrong info about covid19. They will start the ban starting today. Twitter said they will use automated AI filters to tell if a tweet is false info. Users will be given 5 strikes before accounts get deleted.

The tip of iceberg begins

• Members

The anti-vaccine thinking is no longer exclusive to the elite. People are starting to prefer specific brands driving vaccine prices up. The whole world is now controlled by the banks and the pharmas. Twitter is also an example of information control.

• Members
10 hours ago, Sad Flyer said:

The anti-vaccine thinking is no longer exclusive to the elite. People are starting to prefer specific brands driving vaccine prices up. The whole world is now controlled by the banks and the pharmas. Twitter is also an example of information control.

brand awareness, marketing and advertising at its best, hahaha! in the phils, may colonial mentality pa din ang mga pinoy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been tested positive for Covid 19 twice ( na rapidtest muna bago RTPCR ) , both cases asymptomatic , may monthly mandatory test sa work , both cases wala akong na infect na colleagues or family members , baka nga dahil asymptomatic kaya ganyan

so safe to assume na di ako mag rush sa mga vaccine and wait na lang pag ok na availability nya ? 

• Members
On 4/3/2021 at 3:18 PM, zbuffer101 said:

I've been tested positive for Covid 19 twice ( na rapidtest muna bago RTPCR ) , both cases asymptomatic , may monthly mandatory test sa work , both cases wala akong na infect na colleagues or family members , baka nga dahil asymptomatic kaya ganyan

so safe to assume na di ako mag rush sa mga vaccine and wait na lang pag ok na availability nya ? 

IIRC COVID-19 survivors need to wait 90 days before they can get the vaccine, so you'll have to wait anyway.

Speaking of which: I preregistered three weeks ago. The mayor of my home city insists on any brand other than the Chinese ones, and I don't blame him. Matter of fact, I'd sooner get Gamaleya than Sinovac if it comes to that!

• Administrators

What do you think is the overall average sentiment of people in the NCR+?

• Yes, to free vaccines, vaccines are safe
  • No - vaccines are not safe
  • Depends on brand

To further clarify the question, do you think the masses want the vaccines or not?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

pfizer- ofw in kuwait

needed kasi walang renewal ng work permit kapag wala vaccine, bawal pumasok sa mall, cinema or any establishment.

and sa mall ako nagwork so kailangan. but proud to say willing to getthe vaccine ,although fair naman sila dahil kahit same nationality nila same vaccine so i guess kapag namatay sila kami din hehehe....

no side effect for me. workmates ko nilagnat, iba masakit lng braso.coughing and cannot sleep

according to medical workers here sinovac and pfizer has the better % result

• Like 3

• Members

Pfizer for me. Took the jab after procrastinating for awhile. Takot ako sa injections eh, gusto ko ako lang ang tumutusok.

No side effects felt aside from a sore arm for both doses albeit there was this obese lady in the observation room who felt dizzy and nauseous. Other people  I know who took pfizer also didn't feel any side effects.

• Like 2

• Members
13 hours ago, naer232001 said:

pfizer- ofw in kuwait

needed kasi walang renewal ng work permit kapag wala vaccine, bawal pumasok sa mall, cinema or any establishment.

and sa mall ako nagwork so kailangan. but proud to say willing to getthe vaccine ,although fair naman sila dahil kahit same nationality nila same vaccine so i guess kapag namatay sila kami din hehehe....

no side effect for me. workmates ko nilagnat, iba masakit lng braso.coughing and cannot sleep

according to medical workers here sinovac and pfizer has the better % result

12 hours ago, Anjinsan said:

Pfizer for me. Took the jab after procrastinating for awhile. Takot ako sa injections eh, gusto ko ako lang ang tumutusok.

No side effects felt aside from a sore arm for both doses albeit there was this obese lady in the observation room who felt dizzy and nauseous. Other people  I know who took pfizer also didn't feel any side effects.

Congratulations to everyone who got vaxxed! Thank you also for posting and sharing your personal experiences. Let's hope this chapter of our lives will be over soon. Kakapagod na!

• Like 2

• Members

I’ve taken the Moderna vaccine a month ago and on to my second in June. To be honest, I wasn’t exactly thrilled of the prospect of getting it because I’ve been on the plane since the pandemic and shutdown began. I didn’t feel funny or sick but I realized that it’s important that we have to encourage people in getting the vaccine and to save other people’s lives.

We can endanger other people’s lives by being a vessel of Covid. It sound dramatic but it’s reality. If people choose not to get vaccinated then they’re fully responsible of what happens to their family, relatives and friends.

If people are still convinced that Covid didn’t have an impact in India - God help us! 😢

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 1
  • Winner! 2