• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
    • Johnson & Johnson
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Members
On 2/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, niceNslow said:

hahaha! everythin have risks, thought about that too.

i am just sittin at home last aug 2020 and thought i need to do somethin new :)

then i went as a volunteer.

Efficacy rates vary by brand, I imagine. IIRC Sinopharm has a 79% nominal efficacy rate (nominal absent release of public clinical data) per this news post.

Not that it's stopping antivaxxers and COVIDiots alike from peddling their misinformation/conspiracy theories/etc. but I digress.

• Administrators

Only 20% of Filipino workers are willing to be vaccinated by the Sinovac. Sigh. Lumalabas nanaman ang "dahilan" mentality ng masang Filipino. Kung gusto, may paraan. Kung ayaw, may dahilan. AYAW BUMALIK SA TRABAHO!

(This comment is for people who rely on SAP. If you work, then this comment is not for you) 🙂

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Do Good Things said:

Only 20% of Filipino workers are willing to be vaccinated by the Sinovac. Sigh. Lumalabas nanaman ang "dahilan" mentality ng masang Filipino. Kung gusto, may paraan. Kung ayaw, may dahilan. AYAW BUMALIK SA TRABAHO!

(This comment is for people who rely on SAP. If you work, then this comment is not for you) 🙂

I think not all. Few of them have a principle against vaccination given the research and information pertains on its adverse effects and continuing emphasizing of compromise in terms of right to travel and right to descent living just to be vaccinated in a mandatory manner.

Don't underestimate the few because it could implode something that the government never like to see- wide range protest against vaccination (ok assuming there's a communist stuff mixing on us but honestly, they're not included in our advocacy)

We just only have a stand: NO TO MANDATORY VACCINATION. Plain and simple. Don't use this stuff on covering the human right of every people.

• Members

The best vaccine,” Duque added, quoting US epidemiologist Anthony Fauci, “is the vaccine that is available.” China wanted to give 100,000 of the donated vaccines to the military. 30,000 for DND. 70,000 for AFP.

• Administrators

Twitter will suspend accounts that post wrong info about covid19. They will start the ban starting today. Twitter said they will use automated AI filters to tell if a tweet is false info. Users will be given 5 strikes before accounts get deleted.