• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
    • Johnson & Johnson
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Members

Looking at the numbers again, 65.6 million doses administered, just look at the numbers and you will see truth.

When the Covid broke out the conspiracy theorists used statistics to prove their point. It's not as deadly as flu, look at the numbers. Car crashes kill more than covid according to stats. Covid not deadly according to stats. The pharmas are just exaggerating the insignificant data to push for vaccines.

A few months later the vaccines came out and people were getting vaxxed, and now the same conspiracy theorists are magnifying the insignificant number of people getting side effects. Just like what the pharmas did. Now, statistics is against the conspiracy theorists.

Pharmas - you magnified insignificant cases to prove your point.

Conspiracy theorists - you magnified insignificant cases to prove your point.

• Members

Sad Flyer,

The big issue is FREEDOM.

Freedom to NOT BE TESTED.

Freedom to NOT BE VAXXED.

Freedom to OPEN UP BUSINESSES.

Freedom to TRAVEL.

The SHEEP who believe in being suckered by the New World Order every time, every year, every decade... you SHEEP go about being SHEEP, while the rest of us who differ in opinion LEAVE US ALONE.

• Like 1

• Members

Free to travel and free to do business OK. Free not to be tested and free decision not being vaxxed OK. What's not OK is calling sheep the people who have different views from the conspiracy theorists in an enlightened and free-thinking community. Can we agree to disagree? So we can proceed with posting information about covid?

Going back to the numbers. The conspiracy theorists are sure having a hard time disproving the fact that out of 65.6 million only an insignificant number are having side effects. It's not even 1% (650,000 in the news) add to the fact that old people with already compromised health are the ones dying. 

Post here links of 1% (650,000) direct fatalities from anti covid vaxx so we can discuss the significance of the conspiracy theorists' 1% vs the sheeps' 99%

I'm not paid by big pharma. You're not paid by anyone. I don't know why were discussing this. HAHA

• Members

I cure cancers and I cure viruses for FREE and have been doing so for 13 years.

This is what I'm talking about.  Why I have the bluster to talk about things.

I don't depend on fake news stats.

I don't depend on fake medical history, fake pharma shit.

It's not a conspiracy when I CURE PEOPLE FOR FREE.

Just wishing to SAVE PEOPLE.

Why you should be more CURIOUS.

When I say I CURE VIRUSES for FREE you guys CHALLENGE ME...

... and then be CURIOUS ENOUGH TO ASK:

HOW DO YOU CURE VIRUSES FOR FREE?

WHY ARE YOU NOT CURIOUS?

You guys should feel so BLESSED... you have someone volunteering to TEACH YOU how to CURE VIRUSES for FREE.

So that you STOP behaving like scared SHEEPLE.

I dare call you SHEEPLE to wake you up.

That there is HIGHER KNOWLEDGE the powers that be are hiding from you.

You are being TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

INUUTO KAYO.

GINAGAWA NILA KAYONG TANGA.

Edited by babymaker
  • Like 1

• Members

Look at real sheeps. They know nothing, they are content when there is grass, ignorance is bliss. The majority of the world is like that. Not everyone is like you and me. You study stuff and cure people. I study statistics and present it to people for them to realize truth. Nobody is calling you a doomsday prophet, nobody is calling you a fake healer. I understand the ridicule you and your kind of people go through in forums and social media, that's why you are sensitive about these topics. But this is neutral ground. You don't have to call people sheeps when they don't think like you do. We're all here happy to be with bright minds, we're thankful (blessed) you are here, to check and balance our ideas, to play the devils advocate, to stress test your concepts. I'm a science guy, you're a science guy. I love math, you love math. I love knowledge, you love knowledge. Talk to us as equals, were not sheeps.

Now that we are equals... pare, asan na ang 1% direct fatalities from anti covid vaxx? Show to us the 650,000 side effects.

• Members

"Now that we are equals... pare, asan na ang 1% direct fatalities from anti covid vaxx? Show to us the 650,000 side effects."

- not ever dealing with FAKE STATS, FRAUD MEDICAL DIS INFO.  You've seen the censorship in MSM and Social Media.  It's all propaganda.

You DO NOT CURE VIRUSES.

The medical profession does not claim to cure viruses.

The only thing I CAN TRUST is actually CURING PEOPLE HANDS ON.

Waiting for someone like YOU to at least ASK HOW VIRUSES are CURED.  

REAL SCIENCE belongs to people who ACTUALLY CURE VIRUSES.

I Cure Virus infections for FREE.

Everything else is BUNK FALSE!

Are you even CURIOUS?

Edited by babymaker
  • Like 1

• Members

But I'm a stats guy. How do we move forward with this discussion? If you disarm me by calling my numbers baseless, ano pa pag uusapan natin?You were triggered when I said that conspiracy theorists magnified insignificant data to further their cause. Let's start from there. Don't forget that conspiracy theorists said that exact same thing to pharmas during the start of the pandemic. It's nothing but common flu, the big pharmas are magnifying insignificant data to scare people. At this point you have to come up with the 1% to prove the fact that 65.6 million are in danger of dying (because of the vaxx) or else run the risk of discrediting yourself. Not my doing, your doing. I just point out inconsistencies. I'm just a numbers guy.

What was that? Big pharmas scare people by highlighting insignificant data. Now its the conspiracy theorists turn to scare people by highlighting insignificant data?

• Like 1