• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Have You Been Vaccinated? - What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get?

What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get? (Answers can be changed anytime)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Covid 19 Vaccine Did You Get (Answers can be changed anytime)

• Moderna (P3,900) Made in USA
    • Sinovac (P3,600) Made in China
    • Pfizer-BioNTech (P2,379) Made in USA and Global Partners
    • Gamaleya Sputnik V (P1,220) Made in Russia
    • COVAX Facility (P854) Made by World Health Organization
    • AstraZeneca (P610) Made by British-Swedish
    • Novavax (P366) Made in USA
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated
    • Johnson & Johnson
  2. 2. Did you get a FREE Vaccine from the government? (Answers can be changed anytime)

• YES, FREE from the government
    • NO, I PAID for my own vaccine
    • None yet, haven't decided
    • I do not believe in Covid19 and I will not be vaccinated

• Members

Depopulation ploy:

https://odysee.com/@ComputingForever:9/sterilisation-HD-1080p:6

With real science you can debate, question, criticize, & disagree without being vilified & silenced.

If what the authorities are claiming about the pandemic & the vaccine is true it would stand up to scientific scrutiny, and there would be no need for threats and censorship

• Like 2

• Members

Update!

It appears the UK will be requiring Covid vaccines EVERY YEAR!

(If your choice of vaxx brand requires 2 shots this year, you will have to get as many shots per year as their tech "progresses")

Are you slaves ready for this?

Probably instead of shots in your arms, take the shots up your ASS.  Pun intended.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4665434/pg1

Screenshot_20210110_212734.png

Edited by babymaker
  • Like 2

• Members
On 12/28/2020 at 9:23 PM, Do Good Things said:

Sinovac is a Beijing-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 2001. Their focus is on the research, development, and manufacture of vaccines against infectious diseases such as H1N1 influenza and COVID-19.

How their vaccine works: Unlike Moderna, which uses RNA in its vaccines, Sinovac’s CoronaVac relies on inactivated pathogens that are grown and killed in laboratories.

Similar to the inactivated vaccines used for polio, this vaccine uses the killed viruses to produce antigens which signal the immune system to attack the virus causing COVID-19. CoronaVac can be stored in a standard refrigerator at 2-8 degrees Celsius.

Status development:  In October, Sinovac submitted its application to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the Philippines to conduct Phase 3 clinical trials for CoronaVac in the country.

COVID-19 policy chief implementer and vaccine czar Carlito Galvez, Jr. earlier said that the vaccine may be the first to be rolled out in the country, probably by the first quarter of 2021.

Sinovac has yet to report the efficacy rate of CoronaVac.

Issues and concerns:  Sinovac has been recently reported to be involved in a bribery scandal. However, the company cleared out its CEO, Yin Weidong, of the accusations.

Roll-out:  According to Galvez, they are already finalizing negotiations with Sinovac. He said the pharmaceutical firm vowed to supply vaccines in the country by April 2021. However, Galvez negotiated to get it by March.

Best Vaccine for DDS 

• Like 1

• Members

Lacson bares vaccine kickback attempt

Kickvacc.thumb.jpg.d5c8219fb0b8dbeba61798de7f783376.jpg

SEN. Panfilo Lacson said the Senate hearing on the government’s mass immunization program against the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) had exposed an attempt by some people to pocket $350 million or P16.8 billion in public funds in the form of kickbacks.

KICKVACC? Sen. Panfilo Lacson delivers the first privilege speech for the year, questioning the lack of transparency involving the procurement of Sinovac vaccines. 

“At the center of the firestorm that had almost consumed the two-day-long hearings and had consumed us the most was the Sinovac vaccine for a number of reasons,” the senator said in a privilege speech.

When the Senate hearings raised more questions than answers about Sinovac, “our officials were both tongue-tied and stuttering, leaving us with a string of flip-flopping pronouncements,” he stressed.

“Perhaps if the Senate did not tackle the controversy on Sinovac and assuming the [supposed] original price of P3,629 or $38 per two doses or P1,814 equivalent to $19 per shot was followed, compared to the $5 [price] in Thailand, easily the price difference of 25 million doses would fetch $350 million or P16.8 billion [savings for the government or kickbacks for some people],” Lacson said in Filipino and English.

“That being said, I am not prepared to accuse anyone in particular of corruption. Rather, it defies logic to suspect at least an attempt to overprice the vaccine,” Lacson pointed out.

“Again, when there is an attempt at overpricing, isn’t it also logical to think na may kikita ng limpak-limpak na salapi (that someone will earn huge amount of money [from this vaccine procurement])?” he added.

“When the Pfizer issue came about, we asked: ‘Who dropped the ball?” We haven’t even gotten a clear answer, Mr. President. And now, on the Sinovac vaccine, we ask, ‘Who dropped the price?” he asked.

Lacson agreed that Sen. Francis Pangilinan’s resolution that led to the Committee of the Whole hearings helped expose the seeming overprice of Sinovac.

Senate Minority Leader Franklin Drilon said the inconsistencies in the price of vaccines had created apprehension among the people.

“The public is worried that some people may be getting kickbacks from the procurement of vaccines,” he said.

“Let us not forget that under our Constitution, right to information is a basic rule. The people deserve the truth,” the senator added.

“Now, Secretary [Carlito] Galvez [Jr.] said that the price cannot be revealed because there is confidentiality agreement. That I dispute but I am willing to concede,” he continued.

“I am disputing that because in the case of Chavez vs Public Estates Authority, the Supreme Court said the people are entitled to know what happens at every stage of the negotiation,” Drilon said. “My message to Secretary Galvez, you said that you have signed a term sheet. If there is a term sheet, it shows there the price, volume and schedule of delivery.”

“What was written there? That is no longer covered by confidentiality [clause] because it has been signed already. The term sheet can no longer be changed,” Drilon said in Filipino.

“For me, Secretary Galvez, this is your obligation to inform the people. These are public funds. The people have the power to demand information as stated in our Constitution and Supreme Court,” he stressed.

“They say why politicize [the vaccine procurement]? We’re not politicizing it. We’re only examining the administration’s statements. Bakit ba kasi ayaw sabihin kung magkano (Why do they refuse to reveal the price)?” he asked.

Pangilinan said the Senate in its hearings broke the pattern of overpricing in various Covid-related products, including the price for the Sinovac vaccine.

Drilon said decisions on the choice of vaccines should be made on the basis of science: “Before you inoculate our countrymen, you must be sure that it is safe and you must be sure that it is effective. The public’s confidence on our vaccination program is a big boost to recover our economy.”

LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE
https://www.manilatimes.net/2021/01/19/news/headlines/lacson-bares-vaccine-kickback-attempt/829523/

Edited by Red
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

So may Vaccine din pala na ''KOREAN''? as is MAGKANOKOREAN? Kawawa na naman tayong mga ordinaryong Pilipino nito!

As a matter of opinion dapat bawasan muna yung pagpapapogi ng IATF,medyo na weweaponize na kasi yang issue ng bakuna para sa susunod na halalalan.Baka kalabas labas nyan sa 2022 maging ''iboto mo at ituturok ko'' labanan! 

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Journeyman6 said:

So may Vaccine din pala na ''KOREAN''? as is MAGKANOKOREAN? Kawawa na naman tayong mga ordinaryong Pilipino nito!

As a matter of opinion dapat bawasan muna yung pagpapapogi ng IATF,medyo na weweaponize na kasi yang issue ng bakuna para sa susunod na halalalan.Baka kalabas labas nyan sa 2022 maging ''iboto mo at ituturok ko'' labanan! 

I discussed that with my partner last year. The vaccine will be used as a vote buying tool. From national level to city to barangay level. 

• Like 4

• Members
1 minute ago, Red said:

I discussed that with my partner last year. The vaccine will be used as a vote buying tool. From national level to city to barangay level. 

Out of timing na that idea. By the end of Feb it will be a numbers game. Read this article from Nikkei Asia https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/Israel-sprints-ahead-with-COVID-vaccines-as-Asia-seeks-faster-jabs

Israel at 28.5% vaccinated, UAE 20%, Bahrain 8%, UK 6.5%, US 4%,

1849054885_ScreenShot2021-01-19at3_05_57PM.thumb.png.25be7946c8115d3474663a04a99d6dbc.png

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Fire said:

Out of timing na that idea. By the end of Feb it will be a numbers game. Read this article from Nikkei Asia https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/Israel-sprints-ahead-with-COVID-vaccines-as-Asia-seeks-faster-jabs

Israel at 28.5% vaccinated, UAE 20%, Bahrain 8%, UK 6.5%, US 4%,

1849054885_ScreenShot2021-01-19at3_05_57PM.thumb.png.25be7946c8115d3474663a04a99d6dbc.png

The First quarter of 2021 will be very crucial! If our leaders plan on reviving the PH economy this year, we have to atleast rolled-out the vaccination of the frontliners and the seniors by then. Q2,Q3 and Q4 should be then the completion of the targeted 70 Million to be vaccinated. Since naipangutang na ng mahuhusay na nilalang yung pambayad nyang bakuna na para sa masa...might as well roll it out quickly. If we look at the initiative of the private sector...sila na mismo ang nag shoulder ng pagbili ng vaccines ng mga empleyado nila...bakit? kasi ayaw nilang marinig yung kasabihang ''Aanhin pa ang damo,kung patay na ang kabayo''. 

Sa nakikita ko ngayon at nababasa/napapanood sa balita...medyo February pa yung dating nung mga napiling brand ng bakuna...yung ibang LGU's namomoblema pa sa budget at facility. Dapat talaga nag PSG na lang ako! hehehe!

• Like 2