Where To Find The Best Men For My Daughters? For Marriage

• Members

Originally Posted by babymaker on  05 September 2019 - 03:58 PM

Where do you find the BEST MEN?

Handsome, Providers, READY to get married and have children.

I have daughters who are coming of age... and of course I want them to find / marry the BEST MEN.

Ideas and experiences please.

Some of my ideas:

Have my daughters become part time CAR show, GUN show, TRAVEL show, REAL ESTATE show models.

5 star hotel front desk?

Bank front desk job?

Here is a link:

https://m.wikihow.com/Find-Rich-Men

I have teenage daughters.  You may have daughters too.

I want my daughters to marry well:

... for life

... to have the most children they can have

... to a loving man who will be there for her... for life.

... to a man who she can have a home / house, have yayas, 

... my daughters can make money via online businesses and have time for her children as well

... to a man who is a provider... who does not need a wife's income

... and at the same time the wife is not constrained to not do business... why we have the internet today.

So where are these men?

Edited by Love and Relationship
  • Like 1
  • Love and Relationship changed the title to Where To Find The Best Men For My Daughters? For Marriage
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Originally Posted by babymaker on  05 September 2019 - 03:58 PM Where do you find the BEST MEN? Handsome, Providers, READY to get married and have children. I have daughters who are com

Originally Posted by JoshuaJacob on  06 September 2019 - 08:10 PM It's almost impossible, but still probable, to have the Best Men = Good Guys. Most Good Guys = Successful Men are not a show-o

Bizman Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:16 AM Hello Babymaker, Men with good hearts and good intentions and rich and above normal social skills are already taken the moment they step out of sch

• Members

Originally Posted by JoshuaJacob on  06 September 2019 - 08:10 PM

It's almost impossible, but still probable, to have the Best Men = Good Guys.

Most Good Guys = Successful Men are not a show-off. They tend to be simple, i.e., no jewelry, will not flash their stack of 1000 bills, drive a non fancy cars.

However, most of the Good Guys prefer plain looking RTWs. But if you will check the labels, they are designer brand, i.e. Ralph Lauren, Dunhill, Custom made pants by LOR's... etc.

Moreover, they are into good personal hygiene, clean nails, well groom, sporting a good cologne, i.e. Drakkar, Fahrenheit, Jacobs, etc...

Lastly, they tend to equate their intelligence and match it to the person they are talking too. Meaning if that person has not gone to a good school or even finished high school, these Good Guys will not look down on them but rather be more friendly and soft spoken.

These are the traits of the Good Guys.

• Like 1
  • Members

Bizman Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:16 AM

Hello Babymaker,

Men with good hearts and good intentions and rich and above normal social skills are already taken the moment they step out of school or reach adulthood. It's just the way nature works. Imagine an unripe mango on a tree. Even before this mango ripens bats and other fruit eating insects... you get the idea. Some species will have different tolerance to what is acceptable as ripe. And some individuals within the same specie will even have different tolerance, depending on how hungry... my point is TIME. Do not wait for the mango to ripen. 

We should learn to identify potential. Pick a big healthy tree in the sunlight, away from pollution, near a water source, in a good farm... you get the idea. Pick a big green mango on a strong branch, not a small deformed mango, inspect the skin, inspect the previous years harvest, inspect the history of the farm, history of the mango... inspect everything... you get my point.

Where not to look for Christian Grey: In cheap bars, In cheap car shows, In churches... basically in places where it's easily accessible. The internet has good spots too. Let me share my personal experience. Many years ago I played an online game called World of Warcraft. I met lots of young people. Fast forward to 15 years and these people are now possible husbands with jobs in the USA. Playing World of Warcraft is not cheap. You have to pay for game time and you have to have a certain level of social skill to move up in ranks and be accepted in the virtual social circles online. Now here is where my post offends. Compare World of Warcraft to Mobile Legends. The game played by every Tom Dick and Harry for free. We will not find Christian Grey even if we searched for a lifetime. We will not see a Bill Gates. No Richard Branson, no Steve Jobs, no Jeff Bezos, no Prince of Dubai. These people DID NOT play Mobile Legends. Notice I used the past tense "Did Not", TIME is the essence.

So when you're interviewing the boys playing with your daughters ask them what game they play. ?

• Like 1