• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

When You Truly Love Someone - Things You Find Yourself Doing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, tmm0814 said:

I gave up my family and everything for her... just to realize I can’t give her what she wants and better to leave... I love you, goodbye pala...

If you need to give up your family then that person is not for you. I believe in signs kse.

To answer the question, I drove to his office to bring him lunch as peace offering because he was mad at me. I am not good with directions so I got lost. Umabot ako ng Malabon eh sa Manila lang naman office nya. Lol! Instead of surprising him, I had to call him kse naliligaw na nga ako. Lol! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have these lingering questions in my mind and it just baffles me because it just doesn’t make any kind of sense if you have a perfectly working reasoning. Here goes:

So you are still in a relationship, then you met someone and say that you are in love with them. Shouldn’t the most logical (or moral) thing to do would be to end your present relationship and be with the new one? Why lie to someone and still continue your relationship with them if you are really in love with somebody else? Is it wrong to just dismiss this type of person as simply being an asshole?

Why do people stay in a relationship when they are not the priority because obviously they have other “responsibilities” and sorry for the term, but you are simply a side chick? Why be with a person who lies to the other party and thinking that they can’t do the same to you? Why settle for crumbs when you deserve the whole bread??

Edited by dexterslab69
  • Like 1

• Members

When you truly love someone - it's going to be beyond judgement and without reservations. A lot of young people think that everything should be exactly like in the movies, you get the good looking guy and you'd have a couple of kids and settle what you have. Relationships have compromises. You pretty much compromise everything you've grown up believing and trying to please each other, to suit each other's needs and wants and next thing you know it's over. 

All it takes is Accepting that everybody are flawed and you will end up with the person who is the best one for you. He may not be handsome or she may have thick thighs but you have to admit that your standards are flawed by the stuff you see in movies and if he or she is quite the fetching character you've always dreamed about - I hope things work out for you. 🙂 

• Like 1

• Members

I would like to add that... when you truly love someone you stop listening to the voice in your head that keeps saying "you deserve someone better". This thought is the poison that will destabilise relationships. That is why they call it "settle down" because that's what you’re supposed to do, settle. I truly love this person, I find myself not searching anymore.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...