• Hyundai
    • Nissan
    • Mitsubishi
    • Toyota
  2. 2. You choose car brand based on?

• Value for money
    • Prestige or reputation

• Members

My favorite car brand is not on the survey.  Three of the last 5 cars I have owned is a Lexus.  I would have bought another Lexus if they had a performance SUV in their lineup.  They don’t.  So, I ended up with an Audi SQ5.

This was my car prior to the Audi.  Picture was taken the day I picked it up from the dealer.  The car is still in the family.  My son drives it now.

BF544269-A02A-432F-BA5E-2D3E30963AA3.jpeg

Edited by Dodo
  • Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Dodo said:

My favorite car brand is not on the survey.  Three of the last 5 cars I have owned is a Lexus.  I would have bought another Lexus if they had a performance SUV in their lineup.  They don’t.  So, I ended up with an Audi SQ5.

This was my car prior to the Audi.  Picture was taken the day I picked it up from the dealer.  The car is still in the family.  My son now drives it now.

BF544269-A02A-432F-BA5E-2D3E30963AA3.jpeg

Nice car! I remember my ex have same that car but white and super tint first i rode when my ex and i were still super nice comfy to sit sometimes when he picked me up somewhere in pasig meeting place embarrassing because i feel like everyone is looking at me i feel im pokpok haha kasi ung driver nya pag oopen pa ko pinto haha.

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Sky said:

Nice car! I remember my ex have same that car but white and super tint first i rode when my ex and i were still super nice comfy to sit sometimes when he picked me up somewhere in pasig meeting place embarrassing because i feel like everyone is looking at me i feel im pokpok haha kasi ung driver nya pag oopen pa ko pinto haha.

Thanks.  This was a fun car to drive but I get tired of cars quickly and I needed a bigger trunk space so I bought an SUV.  My older son always inherits my old car.  He likes sporty cars like me. My younger son is the practical one.  He likes the high gas mileage cars.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...