Online Shopping - What's The Riskiest Online Purchase You've Done?

• Max Quezon changed the title to Online Shopping - What's The Riskiest Online Purchase You've Done?
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the riskiest order you've ever made from an online seller that got you worried?

Posted Images

• Members

A display cabinet from China. I ordered it Dec and it still hasn't arrived. Shopee guarantee has expired and customer service says they can't do anything .. so that might be money down the drain since they mentioned that my payment will be released to seller once the guarantee expires.

Edited by Viola
Correction
  • Members

The most thrilling I bought online... Insta360 One X camera from a China Lazada store. No warranty, no store reviews, the handling could have gone bad. It was the most exciting buy during my Lazada days. I waited for 2 weeks. If it gone bad I could have wasted half a month of my work salary.

It was a good purchase, good product, no damage, no dents in box. The camera was original... and most of all I loved the camera, it was and still is better than the GoPro Max 360. I really enjoyed it. Bought from the same seller the underwater case and took the camera to many, many snorkeling adventures, even swam with the whale sharks.

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 9.09.39 AM.jpg