• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Your Favorite Photos

• Members

We all have favorite photos that we sometimes do not understand why we like them. I suggest we post our favorite photos and write down a short backgrounder of how the photo came into being. Let's start with the "what" followed by "where" and then "when". Maybe also include "why" and "how".

What's your message in the photo? What "feeling" do you want to convey? Who do you want to dedicate the photo? START SHARING 🙂

• Like 4

• Members

Hello, I also created this thread so that fellow drone pilots can connect with each other. Skip muna natin ang tanong kung my drone pilot license ba or wala. This is important, I know, but this thread is for connecting fellow hobbyists and not enforcing the law. Let this be a fun thread. A thread to share our favorite aerial photos and videos without the fear of being questioned. This thread does not encourage people to break the law. Please continue to fly responsibly. This thread assumes that all aerial photos and videos were done legally, with proper permits from authority.

START SHARING!

• Like 4

• Do Better changed the title to Aerial Photography and Videos * Pictures
  • Members

A photo of a quadriplegic I met while hiking the Camino de Santiago in 2016.  The Camino is an 800 km hike from the Pyrenees Mountain in France going all the way to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.  You have to hike over 3 mountains before you reach Santiago.  Not easy. I love this picture because it is very inspirational.  It always remind me that with courage and determination, you can accomplish anything.  I’m also adding a couple of pictures of the hike on the first day of the Camino to give you an idea how difficult it was.  The valley below is where the Camino starts.

7C63B98F-BE00-4C91-A80E-5B0DE237D3B6.jpeg

B523D2B1-6D41-4901-86AC-CAA84BD24582.jpeg

09610938-9250-46CD-80D7-51018B42A971.jpeg

• Like 3