• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Your Dream - Post Here For Record Purposes

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I dreamed that my family went to the moon on a space tourism package. It was off season, basically we had the whole trip to ourselves. There was a theater on the moon showing moon stuff, we skipped that part and went straight to the crater tour where we got moon rocks. I bought a souvenir umbrella from the souvenir shop and left my ticket stub, I went back for the ticket stub, I wanted it as a remembrance of our trip. My husband and two kids.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Last night I was part of an Elon Musk team that went to another country for  business talks. The team was with Musk having breakfast. I decided to head back to rooms to poop. Since Musks room was nearer I used his toilet. Amazingly he was needing to go to toilet too! So we had to swap rooms! He was not disappointed at all. And we laughed and talked until lunch time. What a dream! Musk told me he couldn’t find his favorite belt, given by a president many many years ago.

Edited by Mars

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I dreamt I was backing out of a parking lot. I set the gear on reverse and slowly press on the gas but the car does not move back.  I continue stepping on the gas and can feel and hear the engine roaring and tires spinning and screeching but can't make any progress pulling back out and instead the car just slowly inches forward .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

After more than a year or lockdown, the pandemic has finaly crept into my dreams. I dreamed I went to a resto without mask, with my favorite uncle, that ive not visited or spoken with for a few years. I hope he is still OK. The  restaurant was in Divisoria. We bought daing after lunch. It was a marvelous scent! I just love labahita na daing!

8273E1C3-1A4E-4B1F-B51C-446A63D315DB.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Do Better
This post was recognized by Do Better!

"I don't have any idea how this reward system goes. Might as well spend the whole 50 points on you. You deserve it!"

Nightwriter was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

My dream was I was back in Baguio and having the courage to say I love you to a boy I really liked. He was a little older than me, he was a med student. He used to be a bed spacer in an apartment complex along Pacdal road and I used to came by to see him. I met him after he lost his baby from his ex girlfriend, she had a miscarriage a few weeks before that. We dated a couple of times and young people like my age are easily influenced by older folks - that I shouldn't date a guy who had sex and almost got a kid - to that effect! LOL.

At that time I thought that they meant well but I doubt they know how I feel. 

He told me that he has to keep away from me because of my age. I cried so hard that time. I really did. I threw all his letters away. I shut that memory off my mind for a very long time.

He came back to me in my dream, I was in his room and he was preparing for school and he was talking about his teacher. I stood up and said I love you. I didn't care about his past - about losing his baby. I love you and I wish you'd see me now, I hope I can see you again. 

• Like 2

• Members

I decided to grab an hour of sleep before starting work today. My dream's really weird.

I don't remember much of the details but here's the weird part. I was having an affair with a former colleague and we were having sex. It felt like we really knew each other deeper than what we realistically had. The sex part was vivid. I can still remember details. Is that bad?

This particular colleague of mine? We haven't gotten in touch for like a decade now. We never became close when we were workmates but we were wavemates so our bond is one level higher than being just an acquaintance. I searched her in FB after but I can't find her. I'm sure we were friends. Maybe she changed her FB handle. I'm just curious. I have no intent of reaching out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I had a dream that is so vivid that it woke me up wishing that it were true.

I was back in my home town driving up hill on that familiar winding road to the Lourdes Grotto and making my way up to Quirino Hill and to your house along Tacay Rd.

I was making haste  towards a rendezvous with a most special girl for our first date  and a night out on the town- not knowing it would be our last. However it feels like no matter how i step on the gas the car just move slowly and even felt to go slower by the minute.

After what it seems like an eternity, i finally pulled into your driveway but to my horror, my watch tells me that  I'm  several hours late.  I rushed to your door and desperately rang your bell. It was so nerve wracking waiting at the door and fearful that you may not even open it. 

And yet again after what seems like a lifetime, the door opened and there you were , the most beautiful girl in the world to me.  I stammered for an excuse but you simply took my hand and said , I was not late and that the each time we meet is as what is planned in our lives...and it is just perfect.

We saw each other again the following weekend  at a wedding with her looking as resplendent as ever - as one of my wife's bride's maids.

If i could turn back the clock, it'll be back to that night when i held you in my hands dear baby Jean and I would smash the clock hoping time would stop.

• 2 weeks later...