• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Most Embarrassing or Funniest Thing That Happened To You

• Spice changed the title to Most Embarrassing or Funniest Thing You Did
  • Spice changed the title to Most Embarrassing or Funniest Thing That Happened To You
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I was assigned to a client in BGC and back then very limited yung options for cheap food. At the time, petsa de peligro and considering kakatapos pa lang ng Christmas holidays kaya todo tipid. I decided to skip meals until I go back to our office in Makati. While I was walking inside Glorietta, I went straight to a mirror wall ng isang fast food thinking that was the entrance. Yung mga naglalakad nakatingin sakin so I tried to act normal. Pero tangina, sa sobrang lakas ng pagbangga ko sa mirror yung inner lips ko sabog.  

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This happened a couple of years ago.  My wife and I were trying to get from BGC to UP TechnoHub in QC to meet some of my high school friends for a small reunion dinner.  We agreed to meet at 6pm.  We tried getting a taxi or Grab but didn't have any luck.  One of the taxi drivers suggested we take the MRT instead, get off at Trinoma and take a taxi from there to our destination.   We were told many times before to watch out for pickpockets when taking the MRT specially during rush hours so were very careful.  We took a taxi to the Ayala station and headed to QC.  As you can imagine, the MRT was jam packed since it was rush hour.   We had to stand up squeezed like sardines.  By the way, my wife is a blond American and I am a very tall 6'1 Filipino.  We looked like we were out of place and a perfect target for pickpockets.  When the train arrived in Cubao, there was a mad dash to get out.   At this point, I felt someone bump the right back pocket of my pants where I usually put my cell phone.  I immediately thought that a pick pocket got my phone.  So I quickly grabbed the hand of the guy that bumped me.  I felt a cell phone in his hand.  He was trying to pull away as I was trying to open the palm of his hands to take back my phone. Then, I saw that the phone he was holding was black.  I had a white cell phone.  I let go and the guy looked really scared and dashed out of the train.  I checked my pockets again and found out that my phone was in my left back pocket.  The guy probably thought I was a cell phone snatcher with an American blond girl as an accomplice.   Everyone around us were laughing when they heard what I had transpired.  The irony of this is that by being so afraid of being victimized, I ended becoming the perpetrator.

Edited by Dodo
  • Haha 1
  • Winner! 1

• Members

I farted inside my car. I was in the mall's parking lot. I let the smell escape by opening my window but this friend of mine surprised me by appearing infront of the open window. ayun sya ang nasurprised. jp_evil.gif.203aae181e51775ef0b626cb50dcb054.gif

Edited by taggy
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Whenever I'll trip while walking. Happened several times and my friends are so aware of it. Whenever I'd post in my FB the status of, "I conquered (name of the place).", they know already that I tripped again. But one thing I hate about it were those incidents when I was wearing a dress. Sheesshhh... 

• Like 1

• Members

I had this mad crush on a girl from the Nursing department in our university and I tried hard as hell to find ways and means to be a hero or the one who saves the day for her...like a knight in shinning armor. My chance finally presented itself during one afternoon that was raining cats and dogs. I saw her ,nursing outfit and all, waiting for a small break in the rain to make it across the walkways to the next building . Umbrella in tow I made  a beeline towards her,  she saw me and she smiled, my heart skipped a beat, and in my mind I was claiming a small victory.  But then, in my excitement, I guess my feet forgot how to walk and I slipped badly that in a flash I found myself on my back on the very wet pavement. The umbrella  flew out of my hands and got carried away by the strong wind gusts. I looked up and she nonchalantly walked past me in the rain and not giving any indication that she knew me.  My butt and back hurts but not as much as my heart and pride. #basang-sisiw-feels 😄

Edited by Unwritten
typo
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Went to a wedding few years back  and forgot  that i left a cd (unused) in my jacket pocket from the last wedding i attended.  Someone  asked for something when inside the church i reached into my pocket and out came the cd to the floor....a few people saw and laughed but a few had the sour face.....quick grab and fast pace to where im suppose to be

• Haha 2