• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Sole Bread Winner? We Feel You

MedUSA

• Members

It's not natural for MOST women to be bread winners.

Strong men have no "hinaing" about being bread winners or SOLE breadwinners.

On 12/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, MedUSA said:

Ang topic na ito ay para sa mga breadwinner na katulad mo, kung hindi mo malabas ang iyong mga hinaing sama ng loob bagsak mo lang dito.

• Like 2

• Members

"walang perpektong tao sabi nga" sa aking mga pinagdaanan di ko masasabing breadwinner ako sa pamilya pero bilang isang anak, kapatid at pagiging isang ina, lahat kinaya ko may maibigay lang sa kanila, malungkot kung iisipin pero masaya ako sa nagawa ko para sa kanila. "wag mung ikumpara ang sarili mo sa iba dahil para ka rin isang libro na may sariling pahina" piliin mo maging masaya kahit lugmok na lugmok ka na, dahil ano't ano man ang mangyari sa buhay mo ikaw at ikaw parin ang nakakakilala sa sarili mo. at hindi mo kailangan ipaliwanag ang sarili mo sa iba, dahil sa mundong kinagisnan mo dimo maiiwasan na ikaw ay husgahan. ganyanang ang  buhay kaya piliin mo nalang ang maging masaya at mag pasalamat sakanya (GOD).

• Like 2

• Members

I have to buy her medicine, pay for repairing a house I do not own, apart from providing daily needs. Maybe I have it easy than most breadwinner since it's just my mom I'm dealing with but her maintenance medicine isn't exactly cheap and her groceries are just too much. Her groceries cost 4x I usually spend on month and it irks me. Not to mention my married sister asking for help on some purchases from time to time telling me she would pay me back but it's been more than 2 years since she purchased the item and she hasn't completed her payment yet. I try to be patient but I kind of wanted her to pay up. I've been doing a job I hate for 6 years because I have to shoulder their needs. I couldn't marry my girl because of that nor can I buy a house for my own that we can settle in. I also have to consider her once I get married too. Sigh... Am I being too selfish?

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, programmerL said:

I have to buy her medicine, pay for repairing a house I do not own, apart from providing daily needs. Maybe I have it easy than most breadwinner since it's just my mom I'm dealing with but her maintenance medicine isn't exactly cheap and her groceries are just too much. Her groceries cost 4x I usually spend on month and it irks me. Not to mention my married sister asking for help on some purchases from time to time telling me she would pay me back but it's been more than 2 years since she purchased the item and she hasn't completed her payment yet. I try to be patient but I kind of wanted her to pay up. I've been doing a job I hate for 6 years because I have to shoulder their needs. I couldn't marry my girl because of that nor can I buy a house for my own that we can settle in. I also have to consider her once I get married too. Sigh... Am I being too selfish?

You have to draw a line, at ipaintindi sa kanila kung hanggang saan mo lang sila pwedeng tulungan. At hindi pwedeng all time lagi mo sila tutulungan. At kailangan maintindihan nila yun. Kasi kahit married ka na & you have your own family sayo at sayo pa rin sila tatakbo. Ready ba ang babae na papakasalan mo sa ganung sitwasyon? It's not about being madamot but it's for them to realize na hindi lahat dapat akuin mo especially dun sa situation ng sister mo. Which is in the future alam kong ayaw mong gumaya sa iba na ginagawang retirement plan ang anak. God bless you & sana magkaroon ka ng courage na masabi at mapaintindi sa kanila yung hinaing mo :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Do Better changed the title to Sole Bread Winner? We Feel You