• -- What's on Your Mind? | CLICK HERE TO JOIN A RANDOM DISCUSSION --

Sole Bread Winner? We Feel You

MedUSA

• MedUSA changed the title to Breadwinner Ka Ba? - Share Mo Lang
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Alexa said:

Sobrang hirap na ikaw lahat mgsusurvive sa family mo gusto ko ng sumuko pero di pwd ksi kwawa mga anak ko kaya lahat iniiyak ko nlng at pingdadasal na sna lahat kyanin kopa

We’re here for you Alexa. Laban lang. Lahat tayo ay nasa hirap ngayon, pero wag mawalan ng pag asa, ang buhay ay gulong na umiikot. Message mo lang ako kung kelangan mo ng kausap.

• Like 3

• Members

I'm the breadwinner. Too much sad story here. 

I've sacrificed too much and get very little in return. It has been close to a decade since my family celebrated my birthday.

Last year, they acted like it was an ordinary day. So when my colleagues surprised me with a cake and lunch out to celebrate, I cried. I felt so sorry for myself.

I wanted to do things but everything is on hold. You out your dreams on the shelf so you can help your family fulfill theirs. 

This pandemic has deprived me of an escape since I can't go out. 10 months of being stuck at home and now I'm seeing a counselor for depression.

It is sad because my family should have been supporting me achieve my dreams, instead they broke me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 1

• Members
On 1/14/2021 at 8:52 PM, Do Good Things said:

We’re here for you Alexa. Laban lang. Lahat tayo ay nasa hirap ngayon, pero wag mawalan ng pag asa, ang buhay ay gulong na umiikot. Message mo lang ako kung kelangan mo ng kausap.

Maraming salamat po sir@do good things opo lalaban po ako hanggat kaya kopo pra po sa mga anak ko

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dear @Viola

Seeing your depression councilor is the best thing to do. I hope the schedule pushed through. Do let us know what happened.

I read yesterday that you finished 3 projects! How did you do it? Ang galing mo! Your company is very lucky to have you. This community is happy to have you post your experiences. We learn through your experiences, and we also feel through you. 

Kakalungkot nga na nakalimutan I-celebrate your bday. Don’t worry. Your next birthday dito tayo mag chat party. Hot seat style. Haha. Ikaw shempre nasa hot seat the whole day.

Start a blog so we can do the chat there! This will be fun! 😀

Always burn bright!

• Like 2

• Members

Ang pagiging bread winner sa aking pansariling karanasan ay ''mahirap pero rewarding''. Mahirap kasi lahat saiyo ang bagsak! emotionally,mentally and financially draining in most times! however, once nakaraos o nakalipas na yung ''E,M and F TRAUMA😃, masarap na sa pakiramdam. Share ko lang din na ang pagiging bread winner ay need not to be for the long haul...need natin sila turuang mangisda nang hinde na lang palaging mang hihingi ng isda. Kung Bread winner ka now, go ahead and do your share on most of the load...but the end goal is to lessen the load as time goes by and positive improvements should be a constant. 

• Like 4

• Do Better changed the title to Sole Bread Winner? We Feel You