Jump to content

Nightwriter

936 views

People would be surprised to know that I used to work in the smut industry – I write ‘soft core” stories. I can’t say the word because this site is a wholesome one. Let’s just say that includes endless nights of ‘forced asthma reflexes’and kegel exercises what not!

Presently I’m living in the United States with my daughter. Her name is Dot and she’s 14 years old. I have a dog named Birdie. He’s a one year old spaniel. We live in a 100 year old farmhouse in the Midwest. I wasn’t joking when I wrote to my favorite guy that if I passed away on the pot like Elvis – it would take months for someone to smell the stink or even the realization that someone died! I have younger neighbors and a few much older ones – the types when they’ve peed their pants and you’d smell old cheese like cow poop on a hot summer day.

I’m single, Bakit? Just waiting for the right person siguro. I like a man who is happy and independent. I like all kinds of guys regardless of age! As long as they're nice and decent.

I was married, biggest mistake of my life! I've paid the price( Nagbayad ako ng 350k para sa annulment.), at least malaya na ako sa kanya.

I’m also a big fan of Downton Abbey. I also like Anime’ like Tokyo Ghoul, Natsume group of friends, Aldnoah.zero. Golden Kamuy and Vinland Saga.

I’ve been on Atkins for 6 years and counting. I used to weigh like 160 pounds after giving birth. I presently weigh at 115 pounds. I like walking and volleyball.

I like knives and guns, I own a couple.

I’m a Sagittarius. My birthday falls near Christmas.  I like to buy a new pen every Christmas.

I’m quite feminine. I own only 1 pair of tennis shoes and others are ballerina ones.

I have quirks – I don’t drink coffee for one, I don’t cook either. I own a lot of books and pens. I absolutely adore fountain pens!  I hoard stationery.

I like playing Chess and Monopoly.

My favorite food is Chicken Nuggets. My favorite cheeseburger is always Wendy’s.

I don’t eat pizza or anything with Nutella.

English is not my first language however I get paid for writing copies. If you want to be a jerk about my mastery on this language – I’ll be glad to discuss your skill with the second language.  Lahat naman tayo ay malayang gumawa ng blog dito sa Manila Stars – let’s be nice.

If you enjoy my stories. Please follow me here on Manila Stars. You can only find me here.

Yours Truly,

Kat

Edited by Nightwriter

• Like 4
  • Winner! 5

38 Comments

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Do Better said:

rose-6353115.jpg.2cf74f8a6c61e7b17ae7fb21f0ca9ce7.jpg

A flower for a friend.

@Do Better Thank you for the sweet flower! I'm flattered. Thank you for your confidence in me.

Hi

First, I love this blog and have begun following it after reading one entry.

Also, is it really hard to live in and maintain an old farmhouse and its acreage when there are only two of you, and you live in the middle of Children of the Cornland?  For myself, I love the idea of an idyllic solitude in some expansive countryside, but balk at the prospect of spending hours upon hours of treating old wood, mending shingles, riding a mower, maintaining hundreds of yards of drive, etc.

Anyway, it's a delight reading your stuff.  Take care and stay awesome.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:06 PM, Kilroy Washere said:

Hi

First, I love this blog and have begun following it after reading one entry.

Anyway, it's a delight reading your stuff.  Take care and stay awesome.

I’m absolutely certain that you’ve been here before - and you’re the only one who mentioned about roof shingles. I couldn’t repair them myself - I would hire  some guy to do that for me.

it’s tough to live in the middle of nowhere. Can you imagine  enduring cold winter days and nights for months, the very hot dry summers and rain that have rain drops as big as saucers? that’s hard to believe but its true.

You’re absolutely right about the Cornland 👍🏻, there’s also a ton of wheatfields around too. The children of the corn is supposed to be a scary comedy movie. It’s neither any of it.

Thank you for your meaningful insight. I really appreciate it! ❤️

Live long and Prosper, my friend. 🖖🏻

Edited by Nightwriter
  • Like 2
  • Members

BTW, I see nothing wrong whatsoever with your English (or your Tagalog, for that matter.)  If the grammar nazis start circling, send them all to Nuremburg!

Have a great day.

• Members

Hey! We have something in common. Years ago, I also used to work in the smut industry. Back when I was still freelancing, I landed a web design job. I designed site for the "cultured" adults.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Kilroy Washere said:

Have a great day.

Hi Kilroy!

Oh, the grammar nazis will have to stand trial for awhile! LOL! 🙂

You have a wonderful day yourself, Kind Sir! Be well!

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

@Sofia Hi Sofia!

You're in the I.T. field! You're way smarter than I am by a stretch! 👍 oh wow, I remember you'd make a ton of money doing web design, that's a really cool field!  Would you still do it in the present?

Hey, why won't you write a blog yourself, Sofia? You got a lot of time to share plus people can freely ask you some advice on what you do.

I honestly believe that this forum will have a fair chance on making it big someday.

17 minutes ago, Nightwriter said:

@Sofia Hi Sofia!

I'm in analytics now so i don't do design anymore. Those days were fun though. I remember the client had a hard time holding on to a designer at the time because of the mature content of their site. So when I interviewed for the job, they asked me if I'm ok working with that type of content. I worked with them for more than a year. Outlasted most of their designers too.

As for a blog, maybe after the pandemic. I don't have any compelling stories to tell. Unless, anybody is interested in learning the predictive modeling.

Looking forward to your posts though. See you around.

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Looking forward to your posts though. See you around.

@Sofia Sofia,

I wish the pandemic is done, done, DONE wherever you are, I have a feeling that there will be strong recession soon and it would be just like it were back in the '30s. Don't you just hate the people who took advantage of the pandemic? I am too. It's unfortunate.

I'm looking forward to your blog in the future, it doesn't have to be fancy.

Our brain can only handle as much info as it can possibly can and if we can share others what we know - hopefully they'd do better than us, not making the same mistakes like we had.

Sounds romantic? Sorry about that! LOL

sad season 9 GIF

• Members

A trully wonderful piece Kat! Looking forward to reading more.

" The reason why I'm writing mine is to help me remember the bad and the good things in my life.

Sounds romantic? Sorry about that!"

You should not apologize for this.  Romanticism after all is a not so thinly veiled face of hopefulness in the humanity that is in us all.

I hope things are looking as  bright as ever for you and little chick 🙂

2 hours ago, Unwritten said:

A trully wonderful piece Kat! Looking forward to reading more.

Sounds romantic? Sorry about that!"

I hope things are looking as  bright as ever for you and little chick 🙂

@UnwrittenI’m doing well, Unwritten, and you? I thought you’ve forgotten your old friend.
The pandemic has gotten the best of us and we’re presently embarking another one and hopefully we’d get through this one more time. Are you fed up already? I am.

Little Chick and I are doing well, surprisingly! The good thing about living in the country is you have a lot of things to do. My neighbors are young and sketchy and they avoid me like the plague, LOL.
Did you know that all Mama Deers (Doe a deer, a female deer) can get pregnant all at the same time and give birth at the same time only during summer? Fascinating.

santa claus reindeer GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Are there more fawns in your area lately? 🙂 Glad to hear from you, I’m really glad!

• Members

So you have a dog named Birdie.

Meet Birdie ... the chicken.  Maybe both are related.  😃

90884408_10216212116037835_459021636167794688_n.jpg

• Haha 1
On 7/11/2021 at 2:28 AM, Storm Trooper said:

So you have a dog named Birdie.

Meet Birdie ... the chicken.  Maybe both are related.  😃

90884408_10216212116037835_459021636167794688_n.jpg

This chicken looks way too old to be dinner. LOL. The meat would be similar to shoe -leather.

• Haha 1
On 7/12/2021 at 9:08 PM, Nightwriter said:

Two (2) chicks were bought from a street vendor sometime late 2019.  These caught the eye of my youngest daughter when she accompanied my wife to the bank.  One was colored green while the other was colored pink.

A couple of weeks later, I made the mistake of allowing the chicks to roam the garage while a stray cat was loose.  Green - colored chick went to heaven.  What's depicted on the picture was once the pink - colored chick.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:08 PM, Nightwriter said:

Now I remember.

Green - colored chick was named Chickie, while the pink - colored chick was named Birdie.

15 hours ago, Storm Trooper said:

@Storm TrooperAh Yes! I remember those kinds of Chicks. For our Foreign friends :  There are vendors in Manila who would dye chicks with fancy food coloring ( pink, green, red Etc.) to entice young kids into buying them.

I'm sorry about the little chick that died but WOW 😲 you got yourself one healthy chicken!

Are we totally keeping Birdie or are we having her/him for Christmas dinner?

Edited by Nightwriter
15 hours ago, Storm Trooper said:

Now I remember.

sculpting ice cream GIF by Qubitz Studio

@Storm TrooperDon't you just love those names? It's Like calling your two dogs  "Crispy" and "Bacon". I called my dog Birdie because he is a flighty creature - gets scared easily and runs away from people - just like peasant birds in Manila.

Don't you have any other pets aside from Birdie?

11 hours ago, Nightwriter said:

Are we totally keeping Birdie or are we having her/him for Christmas dinner?

Birdie's being fed with chicken feeds and some left over rice.  It's usually caged, but I've decided to let it roam the garage this past Sunday.  The stray cat's still within the vicinity.  Birdie's now bigger than the stray cat.  Chicken even runs after the dog.  World has gone upside down.

On 7/10/2021 at 11:42 AM, Nightwriter said:

Hello cool Kat! 🙂  Re. pandemic? I think I'm already de-sensitized. The new normal has also gone old and stale that nothing fazes  me any more and I could care less for the delta variant or if it'll go all the way to zeta before we fully contain the virus or it does-in all of humanity 😞

It would seem that the pandemic had a positive effect on wildlife recovery and making for a very productive fishing and hunting season.

I don't hunt though and just get my venison from friends who do. You should take me to your hunting  grounds one time and perhaps I can bag me a doe. 😉 I will leave them young 10 to 12-point bucks to you 😄

9 hours ago, Unwritten said:

@UnwrittenHello Cool Beans Unwritten!

Venison is an acquired taste. The last time I had one, fresh from the amber waves of gold in Kansas (it's literally amber waves! LOL) that it smelled like piss and shoe leather.  Some men like it a lot - the musky smell of hide and tough meat. Well you wan it well done? And please don't hesitate to splash some Barbeque sauce too. Don't you just made me hungry for a nice juicy steak?

Smoked Meat Brisket GIF by Bears Smokehouse BBQ

3 hours ago, SiLvErClAw said:

hey there, Nightwriter

@SiLvErClAwMaster Shi Fu! How are you doing? What a pleasant surprise! Do you remember that time when I told you I'm done with 'Tonite'? I moved on. I've moved on from playing pewee football and on to the NFL. Which is this place: Manila Stars is the NFL in my humble opinion.

• Haha 1
On 7/23/2021 at 9:31 PM, Nightwriter said:

natawa naman ako sa master shifu heheheh

well, for me the other site is an escape and reminiscing

for intellectual discussions, yeah, this has more options